The Samsung Galaxy S6 is a mobile that was launched for sale in March 2015, 11 months before the Samsung Galaxy S7. However, it is still one of the best-selling phones by the brand. Samsung, so it is possible to see it in stores, this is because it is much cheaper than the Galaxy S7 and has very good features and a great design, but to get to know it better, we will analyze the Samsung Galaxy S6 advantages and disadvantages.
Before starting, it should be noted that this mobile has several models, these are the Samsung Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 Edge and Galaxy S6 Edge +. Although the appearance in all three models is the same, the S6 Edge + has better features than the other two models, thus having a better battery, more RAM, a better design and a size slightly larger than the other two.
Advantages and disadvantages of the Samsung Galaxy S6
This time we will talk about Samsung Galaxy S6 advantages and disadvantages, this so that you take into account everything about this phone if you have in mind to buy it. It should also be noted that many users are concerned about the fact that the Samsung Galaxy S6 may explode, this is completely false, just It was a problem that appeared on the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 and was withdrawn from the market.
Advantages of the Samsung Galaxy S6
- It has the technology of fast charge, thus allowing our mobile to reach the maximum charge in less than two hours.
- Its design makes it a very comfortable mobile in the hand, allowing it to be used by both men and women without problems.
- It has very important sensors such as the Gyroscope and Accelerometer, thus making it possible to use the VR glasses and play games like Pokemon go, as well as using other applications that require the use of these sensors.
- This mobile is fully compatible with Samsung Pay, thus being able to make payments with your mobile using credit cards.
- Count with one Ultra power saving mode, being a very important feature so that the battery life is prolonged if we do not have the charger at hand.
- It is available in 3 variants depending on the internal storage, 32 GB, 64 GB and 128 GB.
- It is very light, so the Samsung Galaxy S6 weighs just 138 grams.
Disadvantages of the Samsung Galaxy S6
- One of the biggest disadvantages of this model is that does not have a microSD card expansion slot, making it impossible to increase storage.
- Not a waterproof phoneAlthough there are videos that show that it can be submerged for up to 20 minutes, it is not recommended to do.
- One of the biggest problems is that its battery is not removable.
- Some models of this mobile have presented problems after updating to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, although there are already solutions for the error of “Processing Error”.
As you will see, after analyzing the Samsung Galaxy S6 advantages and disadvantages We can say that this is a great device, despite the fact that the memory cannot be expanded, with a good budget you could buy the 128 GB model, in many cases having to add more storage.