Many users of the new Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge have a problem that has become very common, it is that suddenly the day comes when it turns off and when trying to turn it on it stays in the mode of Download. Although this has already happened to many users, the true cause of this is not yet known. problem in the Galaxy S6, especially because it is a mobile that is still relatively new. The good thing about this is that Samsung covers the warranty for these kinds of problems, but if you want to solve it by yourself, here we will tell you how flash the Samsung Galaxy S6 with the original ROM.
How to flash Samsung Galaxy s6 with original ROM
Well, if your mobile does not already have the guarantee or you feel safe to carry out this process yourself, I will leave you a small guide to flash the Sasmung Galaxy S6 with the original ROM, but first, you must make sure you meet the following requirements:
- Have the Samsung Galaxy S6 original ROM, so it will be necessary to know the exact model number of your mobile and download it from Samsung Update or Sammobile.
- To have previously installed the mobile USB drivers on your PC, so that the computer can recognize your device.
- Have the latest version of Odin3.
- USB Cable, preferably the original of your mobile, since a second-hand one could fail during the process.
- A computer with the Windows XP operating system onwards.
Once you have verified that you meet all these requirements you can proceed to flash the Samsung Galaxy S6 with the original ROM that you downloaded, let’s see how to do it.
Steps to Flash the Samsung Galaxy S6
1.- Assuming that you have been able to access your mobile, you must make a backup of all the important data and files on your mobile, since when flashing all files on the device will be deleted.
2.- Install USB drivers on your computer, you can download them from here.
3.- The next step is unzip the ROM you downloaded along with Odin3, it is best to have both files in the same folder to make things easier.
4.- Then you must run Odin3, then you must load .tar file from downloaded ROM with AP option.
5.- With the mobile in hand, press the Volume Down, Power and Home buttons to enter the Downloading mode (in case your mobile does not automatically enter this function).
6.- Now you must connect your mobile to the PC, wait for it to synchronize with Odin, you must check the ID: COM and in the log it should indicate the message Added.
Then you press Start and wait a short time until the PASS message appears.
Recommendations before and during flashing
- Do not under any circumstances disconnect the USB cable while flashing..
- This process will be carried out under your responsibility, so that if your mobile is bricked we will not take charge.
- Don’t change any options in Odin.
- If the device freezes on the Samsung logo, don’t worry, You just have to restart the device, enter Recovery mode by pressing Volume up, Power and Reset, select Wipe Cache, Wipe Data / Factory Reset and finally Reboot System.
This is all you need to know to flash the Samsung Galaxy S6 with the original ROM and leave your mobile working like new.