This time we will talk about the new Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 version, which was launched in April of that year and available in Black, White, Rose Gold and Gold colors. If we compare it with the previous version, we can see that it has some extras and improvements in terms of characteristics and technical specifications, of so here we will analyze the new Samsung Galaxy J5 advantages and disadvantages.
One of the most outstanding points is that there are several versions of the Samsung Galaxy J5, the normal version that only has one SIM card and the dual SIM version, that is the Samsung Galaxy J5 Duos. Depending on the region we can find several models, among them the following: J510FN – J510G- J510F- J510M and J510Y.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of the Samsung Galaxy J5?
This is a mobile that was in high demand in 2016, since it had excellent features at a very good price, let’s see what were the advantages of this great Smartphone with Android.
Advantages of the Samsung J5
- It has the latest version of Android 6.0.1 MarshmallowIn addition, Samsung will continue to offer updates for users of this device.
- It is available in versions in double Sim versions, which makes it much more demanded by people who usually have more than one cell line.
- It has a very good quality processor, this is four-core at a speed of 1.2 GHz, allowing you to run the most demanding games and applications.
- It has 2GB of RAM, which allows it to be fast and stable.
- Unlike other Samsung mobile phones, this model has an FM radio.
- The memory of the phone is expandable, as it has a slot where you can insert a microSD memory of up to 256 GB.
- The camera of this mobile has very good features, since the main one is 13 megapixels, the front 5 megapixels and has LED flash, auto-focus and face detection features.
- It has sensors necessary for some applications and games such as Pokemon goThese sensors are the accelerometer, gyroscope and proximity.
- It has very good autonomy, since it has a 3100mAh battery, being able to give continuous use of up to 22:23 hours in 3G mode.
Disadvantages of the Samsung J5
But despite being a very good quality phone, it also has certain disadvantages, although they are not really important, let’s see some:
- The 16 GB of internal memory may be insufficient for the most demanding users, as many tend to record videos, take photos and download very heavy games and applications.
- The dimensions of this phone make it somewhat large, thus having a 5.2-inch screen, which is a bit uncomfortable for people with small hands.
- It does not have any protection on the screen, thus being vulnerable to scratches and falls.
Many people wonder if it is worth buying this mobile, then, based on the Samsung Galaxy J5 advantages and disadvantages sure yes, since its cost is not very high which makes it very accessible to the general public.