QuarkXPress 7.31 has been optimized for Mac OS X 10.5 “Leopard”, according to Quark. (The Windows version is also certified for Vista.) Additionally, Quark has made a number of enhancements and fixed a number of issues in the QuarkXPress version, including the following:
- Fixed the problem related to capitalization at the beginning of the paragraph and in the sentence.
- Find and correct duplicate words.
- Find and correct spacing errors after punctuation.
- Ignore Internet and file addresses during spell checking.
- Ignore words with numbers during spell checking.