Facebook has notifications for absolutely everything, from things that may interest you to things that do not interest anyone. In short, with Facebook we have notifications of any kind and one of those is obviously birthdays. Keep in mind that on many occasions the birthday notifications are too heavy, especially since it is normal that we have in our Facebook account several strangers of whom their birthdays honestly do not matter to us and of people who really we care about your birthday we may remember it without a social network helping us.
Delete birthday notifications
Luckily for remove notifications in general from Facebook it is not too complicated a process and the one with birthdays doesn’t really do it either It is, so in a matter of a few steps you will have these notifications left in oblivion and you will even have the possibility of eliminating all kinds of notifications you want from the social network so that they do not bother you.
- First of all, we are going to go to Facebook, we use a computer to make it easier.
- After this we are going to go to the top of the screen and we see that there is a down arrow, click on it.
- We go to where it says configuration.
- From here we have many options for configure all our Facebook, the one that interests us at the moment is the notification.
- Of all the options that we are going to see, the one that really interests us is the birthday one, we go to where it says edit.
- Now what you’re going to have to do is just disable them And that’s it, in this way and until you activate them again, you will never receive birthday notifications again.
In this way you can configure different notifications, on Android It is quite similar from the configuration options you can deactivate absolutely everything so as you will see it is a matter of looking for the return to the situation.
Even on Android you can go directly to Settings> Applications> Application management and search for FacebookOnce there, you can uncheck the part to receive notifications and you will not receive anything from Facebook directly, you will need to enter the app to see all the new things that happened while you were not looking at the social network, they are different methods for different situations but in one way or another they can block birthday notifications on Facebook.