This last time Clash of Clans It has been one of the most used games in the world, the truth is that it has had a really impressive success. This is a strategy game that to tell the truth is quite addictive since each time you will want to play more and more to overcome all the battles. Here you have to manage since you have to build an army, a defense to protect your city and a strategy to defeat the enemy.
This time I will go on to tell you how you have to do to have two accounts of this great game Clash of Clans on the same device.
How to have two Clash of Clans accounts
In order to have two or more accounts, it will be necessary that you have two Gmail accounts. Both have to be associated with the Google Play account on your Android mobile, these are the two requirements that you have to meet in order to have two Clash of Clans accounts on your phone.
- Then both accounts have to be associated with the mobile so that you can use them in Google Play Store, but at the same time in Gmail.
- If you haven’t added the additional account for Clans of clans, what you have to do is quite simple: First you will go to Settings, then Accounts and from there you will go to Add account. In this case you have to select the one that says Google, when you do you will enter your Gmail email.
Once you have already logged in with the Gmail email you will be ready to follow the next steps.
- You’re going to run Clash of Clans, then go to settings (which is where the gears are). There you will see a part that It says log in with Google Play, then you are going to press disconnect and connect again. Now what you have to do is select the new account with which you can start Clash of Clans, then it will ask you if you want to load the city and there you will say yes. In this way you will be able to use two Clash of Clans accounts on your Android mobile.
- If you want to change the city then it will be necessary that you go to configuration, from there you will press log in, you will select the account you want to start in Clash of Clans and ready.
- Then it will ask you to select which account you want to start the session with, remember that you have to choose one of the ones you added.
In the event that you want to return to your previous city, you just have to enter the Clash of Clans settings and click on the Google+ logo twice. This is a procedure that has to be done beforehand. Click on the account you originally started and when requested you have to confirm and click accept. In this way the game will restart with the desired town.