Fourth millenium is a Spanish television program, presented and directed by journalists Carmen porter and Iker Jimenez. This program is broadcast weekly by the television network Four since November 2005.
At first it featured a radio program called Millennium 3, what started on June 1, 2002 and ended on June 28, 2005, led by the same team in the chain BE.
What is Fourth Millennium about?
This program deals with any topic related to the world of the unknown and mystery, among which the occult, astronomy, criminology, conspiracy, psychology, ufology, parapsychology, archeology, demonology, zoology, physics or history stand out.
The program frequently has the participation of experts and professors in various subjects such as physicists, historians, psychiatrists, anthropologists, astronomers, criminologists, writers, journalists or naturalists. Being the most watched and oldest program on the network Four.
Among the specials broadcast by Fourth millenium that stand out are:
- Cracking the code on May 16, 2006, where controversies and secrets about The Da Vinci Code were addressed.
- The Exodus Deciphered on December 25 of the same year. In this special the investigation and the documentary of Simcha Jacobovici and Félix Golubev were discussed, where they propose a Jewish exodus from prehistoric Egypt.
- The other Jesus presented a year later, on December 25, 2007. In this program different moments of the apocryphal gospels were discussed and narrated.
- Chernobyl, the night of the end of the world, on July 11, 2008 in a Madrid cinema and on July 18 of the same year on television. This documentary was directed by Iker Jiménez and focuses on the events of the largest nuclear accident in history.
- The night of prophecies on January 1, 2009, where the most popular prophecies were debated.
- The infinite jump on July 12, 2009, which it was about cave caves.
- Files 2014 on July 13, 2014, where the best cases of the year were remembered.
How many seasons does Cuarto Milenio have?
This program has 12 seasons and more than 463 programs, with at least 36 shows in three of its seasons and a maximum of 44 shows in 5 of its seasons.
This program is not without controversy due to the focus in which the topics they deal with are given. On multiple occasions Fourth millenium It has been criticized for the manner and lack of rigor with which they treat the contents, both from scientific and skeptical positions, even by other mystery researchers.
In addition to giving rise to a book in which fifteen cases belonging to the first three seasons are collected of the programCases have been criticized in which the errors in their reporting were notable, as in the case of the Russian cosmonaut whom the USSR had supposedly made disappear for having failed in his mission, or the case of the girls from the Cemetery.
These errors have been assumed on certain occasions by those responsible for Fourth millenium, although for some critics this has been insufficient.