Canon Professional Services is a service that Canon offers to users of its equipment, whereby their requests for equipment repair have priority at any of the Centers attached to Canon’s Official Technical Service, as well as obtaining professional products (cameras, flashes, objectives) until a long-term repair and loan concept is completed. Full-time or part-time photographers with two cameras from the PRO family with L-series lenses can benefit from the CPS program.
The Canon CPS Roadshow will take place on the following dates and locations:
– 7 November Madrid Hotel Silken Puerta de Castilla
– November 20 Granada Hotel San Antón
– November 22 Sevilla Hotel Sevilla Center
– November 27 Zaragoza Hotel Silken Reino de Aragón
– November 29 Bilbao Hotel Silken Indautxu
– December 11th Valencia Hotel Silken Puerta de Valencia
– December 13 Barcelona Hotel Gallery
– 16 January Las Palmas NH Imperial Playa Hotel
– January 29 Oviedo Hotel Silken Monumental
– January 31 A Coruña Hotel Barceló Coruña
In the Roadshow 2007, Canon has the collaboration of Apple, Gray Luminotecnia, Atlantic Devices (Wacom) and Bach – Import (Bowens).