It will show the combination of Photoshop CS3 and Aperture 1.5, and will allow to see first-hand the most interesting and useful contributions of both tools to increase efficiency and productivity in the workflow with images. The best tips from the experts will also be offered, and to make the most of the combination of both tools.
Two areas of practical knowledge stand out on the agenda of the Seminar:
• New features in Photoshop CS3:
– Non-destructive smart filters.
– Fast selection tool and optimized menus.
– 3D composition.
– Improved vanishing point with adjustable angle.
– Automatic alignments and mixes.
• Photoshop and Aperture integration:
– Using Photoshop as an external editor integrated with Aperture.
– Automator work processes with Aperture and Photoshop.
– How to share ColorSync profiles and metadata between Aperture and Photoshop.
The “Apple Photography Seminar for Professionals” is free and those interested should pre-register at www.apple.com/es/series/photography.