It is normal that when we receive the notification that we have a new version of Android available download and installAfter all, it is assumed that a new version brings its obvious improvements and that the device should work in a more optimal way in some sense, even if it is.
The issue is that on many occasions it happens that certain versions of Android come with bugs or some errors that occur on our specific device. I still remember with my old and beloved Samsung Note 2 that one of the updates made the battery drain extremely fast, something that did not happen with the previous version of Android.How to fix it then? Downgrading and reverting to the previous version, then we are going to show you how to do this procedure.
Downgrade, delete Android update
- Turn off the mobile completely and you must start it in download mode, to do so you have to press and hold the volume down + power + home buttons at the same time for several seconds, once they have passed, even 10 seconds you must release them and the Android logo appears as a warning, there you have to press volume up to configure and we are in download mode.
- Odin Downloads to your computer and run the program.
- You must connect the mobile phone to the computer, remember that you have to have the original USB cable to avoid connection problems and also the battery charged at least 70%.
- If all is well Odin has to appear ADDED.
- Only leave the option marked “F. Reset Time“
- Now click on Home to find the firmware file that you should download.
- Wait for it to finish after pressing Start and that’s it. Has to appear PASS up to the left.
Remove Samsung update
- We are going to turn off the phone and hold down the volume up + home + power keys for several seconds until we enter recovery mode.
- Here what you have to do is go where it says “Wipe data / Factory reset”Then click on YES or Yes to confirm and wait for the process to finish.
- Once finished we go to where it says “Wipe Cache Partition”And again we accepted.
- Now if you go where it says Reboot System Now to restart the mobile.
The first time it takes a little longer than normal, then it will restart as usual. Keep in mind that yes this process removes all your character files and all the data on your mobile, we recommend making a backup to avoid losing information.