Today is a day of great satisfaction for me, because We are celebrating our first month at Un Geek En Colombia. After 48 articles published and 1524 visits and counting (1524 times thanks!), I can say that we have started on the right foot. Many and many thanks to all those who have visited the blog, to all those who have commented and given feedback. I hope this journey that we started goes a long way. Next month we will continue talking about technology, science, travel, culture and much more, all in one place!
Here is a compilation of the 10 most visited articles of this first month. I hope all of them are to your liking.
- A geek in Brazil
- Spotify updates my user experience
- Bicentennial Park in Quito
- Weekly Top 20 (May 7)
- Presidential elections (first round)
- The biggest selfie in the world
- Viral Videos of the Week (May 11)
- Hello World!
- Delirium City
- Motorola Moto G, My user experience
What did you think of this first month? comment and give us your opinion