If you have Windows, you may be used to dealing with the odd error of this kind by now, more often than we would like. Likewise, we must bear in mind that nothing is perfect and whether it is Windows, Android, iOS, MAC or Linux among others, all operating systems can have problems and errors, the important thing is not that, but to know how to solve it and if you are dealing with the error “Cannot start because d3dcompiler_43.dll is missing”, Don’t worry because next, I want to show you how to solve it in an effective and, above all, easy way.
Error “Cannot start because d3dcompiler_43.dll is missing”
This file with a .dll extension is from Microsoft DirectX for Windows. The .dll files are important, some more than others, for many things to work on that operating system. These dll’s are not included in the software you want to install, so you must have them previously installed in Windows.
Luckily installing DirectX is not complicated and it is free, although you will have to follow the steps that I will leave you below to be able to fix this problem once and for all.
How to fix “Cannot start because d3dcompiler_43.dll is missing” error
- The first thing you will have to do is open the Microsoft Server registry and find the .dll file, once found what you are going to do is Repair invalid registry entries.
- Directly remove all these dll from your computer.
- Then use your antivirus to scan the PC for any viruses.
- Another important thing is to keep the drivers, all, updated.
- Also, you are going to have to uninstall Microsoft DirectX and then reinstall it. You can find it right here.
- Go to Start, then write “Windows Update” and verify that you have no pending updates, if there are updates, you should install them all.
- Run the file checker on your PC and then restart it.
The truth is that there is not much science behind all this, it is a matter of going step by step armed with a lot of patience to be able to solve it once and for all and not have any kind of problem with any other software that you want to install on it. future.
As we always hope that this article can solve all the doubts you may have, you know that, if you have any kind of problem in the process or any question, you can leave it a little further down in the comments section.
But in a few words that is the method to be able to solve the message of “System error” from “The program cannot start because d3dcompiler_43.dll is missing from the computer. Try reinstalling the program to correct this problem”.