Have you had problems with emails that your friends, family or any other contact send to your email Godaddy? In the first instance, you have to know that it is a much more common situation than it seems, since a huge number of users have been telling us that these inconveniences occur often, and that most of the emails they receive end up in the SPAM folder.
It is precisely for this reason that, below, we want to show you step by step what you have to do whenever you want avoid once and for all that GoDaddy emails go entirely to the SPAM folder, thus getting to see them as soon as they arrive.
How to set up GoDaddy’s SPAM filter
As we mentioned before, we are going to teach you in the following lines, what you have to do to be able to correctly configure your GoDaddy email account, ensuring that the emails that interest you stop going to the SPAM folder.
- The first thing you have to do then is log in with your GoDaddy account
- After that, you must go to the Restricted Mode option, and mark it for your account
- Once you have done it, you must go to the Junk Mail Folder, and then enter the Blocked Mail tab
- Later, you have to look for any blocked mail and give the option to Delete
- To finish the step by step you must click OK and voila, you will have finished with this annoyance
You have to bear in mind that, once you have carried out all the previous steps, you will be able to normally receive your emails in that GoDaddy email, preventing the company with its initial settings from marking the contents as SPAM.
Of course, this procedure has some additional advantages that we did not want to stop taking into account, such as that by preventing your emails from going to SPAM, you will also avoid losing important information, such as the contact you may have with a company, a web service or any other email that you expect because it is relevant.
In the same way that we have taught you with GoDaddy, you have to know that almost all other platforms that allow both sending and receiving emails allow changes to their configuration, so that your emails will not be lost in any way like SPAM.