Do you want to learn how to recover deleted files from Android without root? You have to know then that below we are going to show you two applications and how they work for when you have these problems. Basically, you will know shortly what we consider the two best platforms for recovering files that have been deleted by mistake on Android, without being root.
The truth is Although we know that there are many applications that we can consider within this segment, we are especially interested in dwelling on two of them: Recuva and EaseUS Data Recovery. We have to emphasize in this sense that we are going to teach you these two options because we believe that they are the ones with the greatest chances of recovering your files right now.
Recover deleted files Android without root
To start teaching you how to recover deleted files on Android without root, you have to consider in the first instance that you have to use any of these applications as soon as possible, once the contents have been deleted. The truth is that the contents are not automatically deleted, and that is why the sooner you act, the greater the chances of being able to recover those photos, videos, documents, etc.
Steps to recover deleted files from Android without root
- Download Recuva from this link or EaseUS Data Recovery from this link on your computer.
- Keep in mind that both apps work on computers, not mobile
- Connect the phone to the computer using the original USB cable
- Open the program you have downloaded, and wait for it to detect the device
- Hit the Start button to start the content recovery
- When the process is finished, the deleted files that have been recovered will appear
- Select the Only display deleted items option
- When you are there, choose the file you want to recover
- Hit Recover
- As for the destination route, select one other than the mobile, of course
- Finally, copy and paste or cut and paste that content to the mobile
Have you been able to recover your deleted Android files without root with this step by step?