How to write colorful text on WhatsApp? How to change the color of the WhatsApp font? Or how to write colorful text on whatsapp.
This is a popular question today. Whatsapp is a popular messaging app nowadays. Everyone wants to learn WhatsApp tricks.
There are many Whatsapp tricks, but today I discuss WhatsApp color text on Android or change WhatsApp font color. There is no WhatsApp color code to use this official WhatsApp application.
You can only change the font size. There is no option to change the color of the text. But, you can send color text in the official WhatsApp application. So let’s learn
How to Change the Font Color of WhatsApp
You have to install an application called Whatsblue which is a fancy color text generator from Play Store.
- You can download any font changer app for Android.
- There are many font changer apps on the Play Store for Android.
- After installing bluetext from play store
- Open WhatsBlue text (Fancy Text Generator Pro)
- Write your message [qué mensaje desea colorear para Whatsapp] in the WhatsBlue text app.
- After typing, see blue font text in this app.
- There are also many other sources in this application for Whatsapp or Facebook on any platform.
- Tap on the blue text fonts to send a message in the blue font.
- You can use any font if you want colored text for Whatsapp, just tap on the blue text fonts.
- You now have three options.
- First -Copy text, second- WhatsApp text and Last shared text.
- So, tap on WhatsApp text to send a colorful message on WhatsApp.
- After touching the WhatsApp text, the WhatsApp application will open and choose the friend you want to send a message to.
- Send it to your expected friend. You can also copy text from this application to use it in other messaging applications.
Change Font Other than Standard
WhatsApp also supports Monospace font. However, there is no global setting in WhatsApp to change the font of each text.
You need to change it individually for each message, To change the font, enclose the text in three backticks (“ “). This is how the text “ How are you? ” ‘
Combine Format Options
Whether you are using the shortcuts or native settings, you can combine different formatting options for a word or sentence.
That is, you can put the same text in bold, italic, and even change your font to Monospace. To do this, include the text in the respective symbols.
The only thing you need to take care of is your order. The symbol that was entered first will be closed at the end. For example, in this word * ~ _disney_ ~ *, we first enter an asterisk. Now we will put it at the end.