Do you have a smart mobile device, a smartphone, and you are Customer of Telcel, AT&T, Movistar, Unefon or Virgin Mobile? We know then that at some point you will probably want to carry out different tutorials thanks to which you will be able to enjoy a higher than average user experience.
On this occasion, then, we want to teach you a simple and fast method thanks to which you can check your balance in any of the aforementioned without having to pay thus.
In this way, when you do not know how much balance you have available, or if you have to reload, You just need to follow the steps that we will show you.
How to know the balance available in Telcel
Using the company number
The easiest way to know how much balance we have available in Telcel is by using the official number of the company, in this way:
- Call * 321 with your mobile
- The voicemail service will assist you
- Then select the corresponding steps with the numbers on the virtual keyboard until you get this information
Using the SMS system
If for some reason you do not want to call, then you should know that there is a method through SMS that gives you the same information, the following:
- Write an SMS or text message with the word Balance and send it to 333
- After a few seconds you will receive an SMS in response to the one sent, which will show you the balance you have available
Using an instant notification
In case you do not like the two previous methods, you should know that there is an additional one, through an instant notification:
- Make a call to * 133 #
- Immediately, a notification will appear on your mobile screen indicating the balance you have available
Using its official website
The official website is the answer of those who are looking for a different mechanism. The interesting thing about this method is that we can use it both on a computer, as well as on any mobile operating system, iOS or Android, as follows:
- Enter the website https://www.mitelcel.com
- Enter your username and password
- In your Profile, check the balance status of your account
Using your appofficial tion
Finally, you have the option of using the official Telcel application, which also offers this information, in this way:
- Download the Telcel app from your iOS or Android app store
- Go to your Account, and there check the data related to the available balance
Know Telcel balance
As you may have seen, it is not only a matter of knowing what the available balance is in Telcel is simple, but also we have many different mechanisms to obtain this information, so that you only have to decide which one you prefer.
How to check balance on AT&T
There are several options for checking your AT&T balance.
Using the AT&T services menu
- You just need to dial * 611.
Through MI AT&T account
- You just have to create an account on the official website or download the application on your Android or iOS mobile.
Check balance through chat
- Through the AT&T chat you can check your balance at no cost.
Check balance via SMS
- To number 1111 send the word BALANCE and you will automatically receive an SMS with the balance.
How to check your balance in Unefon
There are four different effective ways to check your balance on Unefon.
In the Unefon services menu
- You just have to dial * 611 at no cost and you will check the balance and available packages.
From the chat
- Contact an executive online and you can get a balance.
My Unefon Account
- You can create an account on the official website or download the application on your iOS or Android mobile and you will know each of the details.
Via SMS message
- One of the most used and simple methods is via SMS. You just have to send the word BALANCE to 1111 and you will receive the details.
Check your balance with Virgin Mobile
Virgin Mobile offers several free tools such as the balance inquiry, which can be done in various ways. One of them is from the official website, from which you will only need internet access. You will log in with your number and that’s it. Similarly, in Movistar you will get free ways to check your balance.