Today we do many things through the internet. We cannot deny that it has made life easier for us for many things. But also in the field of entertainment. We can enjoy not only videos, movies, series, documentaries, live shows, various websites, etc.
But now we can also play online games thanks to the internet. Playing different games with players from other parts of the world is just great and above all addictive. But not only this and it is that thanks to the internet, digital games have been on the rise.
More and more video games are being acquired through digital stores than in physical stores. We cannot deny the great advantages that this has: from a more accessible price, not having to leave our house to buy it, downloading it, we always have stock available, etc.
The issue comes when we are going to sell our console or we simply do not want to continue with the Premium service that must be paid month by month. So let’s see how to delete my PSN account from Sony PlayStation Network in a way too simple.
How to cancel PSN account from PS4
What you should keep in mind is that deleting an account on a PS4 is not possible. What you should do is unlink it and then unsubscribe it from another place.
- We are going to turn on our console and then log in with the account that we want to unlink.
- After this we will have to go to “Settings”.
- In this menu we are going to search for “PlayStation Network“In case this option does not appear, we must go to”Accounts administration”.
- Now we’re going to have to go to “Activate as your primary PS4”And in this place we will have to go to“Settings”.
- Here we have to go where it says “Deactivate”And accept when asked to confirm.
- With these steps you already have your account unlinked from the console.
What you must do now to be able to terminate this account is to call 911 147 422 to speak with the support team. It is recommended that you have your login ID details and all security information at hand so that you can provide them with support people.
Delete PSN account from PS3
The same thing happens from our PS3, we can’t cancel the account from the same console. So we’re going to proceed in a pretty similar way to what we did on PS4.
- We turn on the PlayStation 3 console.
- Once the system is turned on, what we will have to do is log in with the profile that we want to delete.
- Now you will have to go to the icon of your user and then press the triangle of command.
- An options menu appears, you will have to press on “Remove”.
Once you have everything ready. What you have to do is call PlayStation support. For this you will have to dial the number 911 147 422.
Once they take care of you, you will simply have to request that your account be closed. Obviously you will need to have all your data at hand to verify that you are indeed the owner of said account.
How to delete a PSN account without a console
You must bear in mind that stop delete a PSN account permanently. Whether or not you have a console is by telephone communication.
For this you simply have to call the phone 911 147 422 and request the cancellation of your account to the PlayStation support team. Obviously they will ask for your data so once you make the call you have to have them nearby.
Once the withdrawal has been requested and complying with all the instructions that the technical service asks you to follow, it will not take long until the account is permanently deleted.
This is the only way delete a PSN account forever. This process cannot be done any other way.