As soon as we acquire a mobile phone, everything works great. Especially if this one is high-end. However, once we use it for a long time the same starts running a little slow.
Little by little is losing that fluidity I had in the beginning and this is normal. Nowadays, mobile devices are like small computers, so if proper maintenance is not carried out and above all we do not use it consciously, we can quickly end up with a phone that loses all its fluidity.
Apple iPhones generally don’t have as many problems in this regard because they are perfectly optimized. But this does not mean that they can never suffer from these kinds of problems.
For this reason, we are going to see how to speed up and optimize my iPhone to the maximum so that in this way you can continue to enjoy your mobile device like the first day.
Tricks to improve the performance of my iPhone
The reasons why your iPhone may malfunction are actually several. The most common is the number of applications you have installed and which ones you have installed. It is clear that most people use the main social networks. Which consume a large amount of resources.
But if we add to this a large number of applications and games that we download over time and on many occasions, we do not even uninstall if we stop using them. So it’s a time bomb.
How to remove animations on iPhone
The animations are very nice, they look quite good, but they consume a lot of resources and also the device’s battery. The problem is that on iPhone it is not as easy to remove them as we would on Android. However, it is possible to do so.
- The first thing you need to do is activate the “AssistiveTouchThis can be done from the menu.
- We are going to go to Settings> General> Accessibility> AssistiveTouch. Here you just have to press “Activate”When it is marked in green you will see the virtual button on the screen.
- Return to the home screen with the button “home”And move the virtual button to one of the lower corners of the screen. To move it, press and hold it and drag.
- What we are going to do now is put our finger in the middle of the screen and slide down.
- You should press the screen gently until you see “Spotlight”.
- The idea is that you can turn Spotlight on and off about twenty timesSometimes it can be more, others less. What we want to do is generate an error on the iPhone (do not be afraid that it is nothing serious).
- Once you generate said “error” you can open all the applications you want and move through the iPhone and you will see that the animations are no longer.
- After the animations disappear from your device. If you want to deactivate the AssistiveTouch you can do it without problems.
How to free up space on my iPhone
On any device it is important free up space every so often so that it works properly. The iPhone is not exactly the exception. Especially when you download many applications as they are creating junk files, cache, temporary files, etc.
One of the things you have to do to freeing up space is removing the apps you don’t use. IOS users have a function of the same operating system that is used to remove all applications that are not used. This is achieved by activating this function to do it automatically.
Another thing that is important is to delete all the photos and videos that you do not want to have saved. Something you have to do is deactivate the option to download all these kinds of WhatsApp files, especially if you are part of several groups since you will end up with a large number of files on your device.
How to clear cache and heavy files on iPhone
Following a bit with what we mentioned above, something fundamental is that you eliminate all those files that are not important so that they do not continue to accumulate space and resources. Also important delete all files that are heavy. Especially if you are downloading music or movies from the internet, not to mention games.
Above all, it is important to clear the cache on your device. Since all this will make the performance of the operating system worse considerably. In case you want to eliminate all this you will simply have to follow these steps:
- We are going to go to “Settings”.
- Then we return to the tab “general”.
- Now you have to click on “IPhone storage”.
- To finish you go to “The memory used by the iPhone that will appear in the list”.
- A window opens and you will be choosing the applications that consume too much space and press on “Remove App”.
Everything you use on your mobile device takes up space. Even Safari, the iOS browser. So every time you use it, the space it consumes will accumulate. It is essential that from time to time you free up space. To do so, follow these steps:
- Again we will “Settings”.
- Now you have to go to “Safari”.
- Then select “Clear history and data”.
- Then you go to “Settings> Safari> Advanced> Website data> Delete all data”.
One of the best alternatives for improve the performance of your iPhone And having it like that first day is without a doubt a factory reset. The only problem is that all the apps, contacts, photos, etc. They are eliminated, since the device will remain as it comes from the factory.
The good thing about iPhone is that it has iCloud and you can save all photos to that account. So you won’t lose anything. You can also make a backup through iTunes. Remember that restoring your device removes all your data forever.
- First we are going to “Settings”.
- Then you have to press “general”.
- The next thing you will do is select “Restore”.
- And to finish “Hola”.
A simple wallpaper
We know that it is very nice to have too colorful animations or wallpapers. The problem is that this kind of funds makes the device work constantly. Something that impacts overall performance and also consumes more battery than we would like.
So ideally you would have static backgrounds. Much better if they are dark so that it consumes less battery, less energy.
Like any operating system, iOS keeps various background processes. However, this operating system is possibly the one that best manages them efficiently so that they consume the least amount of resources.
However, at some point they can still be a big problem for device performance overall.
- We are going to “Settings”.
- We have to go to the tab “general”.
- We are going to “Background update“And we choose”No”.
Turn off “Siri”
In case you don’t use it disable Siri it will make the phone work more agile. In the same way that happens with “Cortana”In Windows. If you want to improve the fluidity of the operating system and do not use at all “SiriThen you’d better turn off the iOS wizard.
If you want to deactivate the app you must follow these steps:
- We will have to go to “Settings”.
- After this go to “Siri and search”.
- Now you have to choose “App name”.
- You can see that it appears “Disable search, suggestion and shortcuts”.
Now in case you don’t use it at all and want to turn it off completely, follow these:
- We are going to “Settings”.
- Now to “Siri and search”.
- Then “Deactivate”.
- You will find the option “Access with availability blocked“Click on it and then on”Allow”.
The importance of updates
We will not get tired of saying it: update all your apps and the operating system. The updates bring bug fixes and optimizations. It is essential for an operating system to function in a stable manner that it is kept up to date.
In addition, when we browse the internet, keeping everything we use updated is essential to avoid having vulnerabilities that can be exploited.
Older versions soon stop working properly. This is because applications are improving and their operation requires certain things that previous versions do not have or cannot perform in the same way as an updated version.
Therefore, we conclude that It is essential to update both all the applications we use and the operating system itself.
Eliminate functions that do not add or interest
All mobile devices come with certain functions or features to enhance the user experience. However, on many occasions some or almost all of these characteristics do not interest us at all. Therefore, it is better to disable them.
The problem is that many of these consume extra resources. Not only can they impact the overall performance of the device. But the battery life can also be affected. So it would be an excellent idea to eliminate those that you are not interested in having and that you are not going to use. After all, what’s the point of having something that we don’t use?
- We have to enter the menu “Settings”.
- Now you have to go to the tab “general”.
- Here you go to “Accessibility“And then you have to activate”Reduce transparency” Y “Reduce movement”.
- If you want to disable localization. In “Privacy” you can do it.
Apps to improve performance on iPhone
The applications that we are going to mention below are quite effective in improving the overall performance of our device. However, you must bear in mind that these apps do not do “magic” since the ideal is combine them with everything we discussed earlier.
In this way you will achieve incredible results. You will considerably improve the fluidity of your device. The applications that we are going to see now are simple and help you to optimize the device in a simple way. So that in this way you save a few headaches and above all a lot of time.
A classic in Windows and operating systems. This app is capable of cleaning the memory of mobile phones in an agile and safe way. Also, it’s good to stay protected from malware, spyware and very annoying adware.
Thanks to this app in a few seconds you can free up your memory and improve the overall performance of the device. The good thing is that it is very simple to use so anyone can do it without having great knowledge.
In this case we find an application that has a free version that has a good number of options. Although if the paid version has a few more. but if you want to try this version you have quite interesting functions to improve the battery life of your device and improve overall performance.
An application that is gaining quite a popularity. Among its main features it includes the possibility of eliminating duplicate contacts and files in a very simple and fast way. You can also delete the cache, junk and temporary files, cookies and most importantly: keep your privacy safe. It has more options and it is free.
It is not well known. But that does not mean that it has nothing to offer, quite the opposite. It is similar to CCleaner but this reports several cool things that you should know. From the amount of RAM that is in use up to the size of your hard drive. In order to keep track of how much space you are taking up or if a file that you recently downloaded ends up taking up more storage than you imagined.