Install Recovery TWRP and Root Huawei Y5 II. Guide on how to install twrp 3.0.2-0 recovery on Huawei Y5 II and below, root with magisk or supersu via the installed twrp recovery, the phone, to get the most out of it and to access options that are only available if you have root access on the phone huawei Y5 II.
Previous steps and recommendations before continuing with the guide on how to install Recovery TWRP and Root Huawei Y5 II
- We make sure we have the drivers installed huawei usb drivers on the computer, so that we can connect the device with the equipment correctly.
- Follow this guide to allow oem unlocking, enable usb debugging and the developer option.
- Before further with the guide on how install recovery twrp Y root huawei Y5 II, unlock the device’s bootloader. The process will completely erase all personal data, recommended, make a backup to be on the safe side and in case something goes wrong.
[box type=»info» align=»aligncenter» class=»» width=»»]Huawei Y5 II Key Features and Specifications[/box]
The dimensions of the Huawei Y5 II are: 72.00 mm wide, 143.80 mm high and 8.90 mm thick in its profile, while its weight is 135 g. It has a screen size of 5.0 inches, with a resolution of 1280 × 720. The screen is IPS type. It has a pixel density of 294 dpi. Processor MediaTek MT6735P CPU Cortex A53 Nuclei 4 Speed 1.30 GHz GPU ARM Mali-T720MP2 RAM 1 GB Internal memory 8 GB MicroSD expansion yes Until 32 GB The operating system of the huawei Y5 II is Android 5.1. with Huawei’s own Emotion UI 3.1 customization layer. The rear camera of the Huawei Y5 II has a resolution of 8.0 MP, with LED Flash. The Y5 II also features a 2.0 MP front camera. Bluetooth 4.0, A2DP, LE WiFi 802.11 b / g / n, hotspot. Battery Capacity 2200 mAh Removable
Steps and files necessary to continue with the guide on how to install Recovery TWRP and Root Huawei Y5 II
[box type=»info» align=»aligncenter» class=»» width=»»]Of interest, more articles related to Huawei. It may interest you: Install (update) Huawei Y5 II Resurrection Remix Android 7.1.2 Nougat. Read before: warning about modifying the operating system on an android device[/box]
For install, custom recovery in this case twrp recovery, on the device, we need to be able to send commands from the computer to the device. This will be possible through adb and fastboot through textual commands. For this, we will need:
- Download, and install, adb and fastboot in the computer. The installation creates an ADB folder in (C: adb)
- Download the custom recovery TWRP_3.0.2_CUN-l03-l21.img and then rename with the name recovery.img Y move to ADB folder at (C: adb)
Choose download mgisk or supersu to root your phone huawei Y5 II after installing custom recovery twrp recovery.
- Download SuperSU v2.82 and move the file to the memory of the huawei Y5 II phone.
- Download official Magisk and move the file to the memory of the huawei Y5 II phone.
[box type=»note» align=»aligncenter» class=»» width=»»]Advantages of having twrp custom recovery installed on huawei Y5 II[/box]
- Have more options, when it comes to customize device, installing a custom rom using the twrp recovery or install Xposed modules
- The twrp custom recovery, puts at our disposal the resources to root through supersu or through magisk devices with android operating system
- By means of the custom recovery twrp can wipe, cache and data reset the device by factory state as a solution to bootloop
- Through TWRP Recovery you can remove all bloatware (applications that are installed by default on an Android device).
Install Recovery TWRP and Root Huawei Y5 II
Step 1: Follow this guide to install using adb and fastboot through textual commands on your huawei Y5 II phone, the twrp custom recovery discharged from above.
Step 2: Then follow this guide to root with supersu or this guide to root with magisk by means of the recovery twrp installed in the previous step, your phone huawei Y5 II.
Get the most out of your device by following this guide to make a nandroid backup and so I can later, restore whole system in case you need it. It is also recommended to create a backup EFS partition that stores identifying information about your device. That’s it. This is the guide on how to install twrp recovery and root huawei Y5 II.