If you are still one of those people who keeps checking Facebook constantly from the Google browser, you should take a look at this post; To save you time when reviewing your profile on the social network Facebook, we bring you a little trick. We will simply teach you to set facebook as homepage in chrome.
Currently there are still users loyal to Facebook and surely most tend to connect from their PC. But many of them probably don’t know that They have the option to modify certain features of this browser. But if you keep reading, later you can learn a simple trick that can be used to view our favorite pages when opening Google Chrome.
Usually we don’t like to dig a lot about the ways that exist to customize certain aspects of our browsers. Usually we settle for know how to enter our favorite pages from trusted browsers. However, in this way you are missing a large part of the functions that web browsers offer us.
What is Google Chrome?
As we well know, Google Chrome is a closed source web browser developed by the Google company. In turn, this browser was launched on the market in September 2008 for free. And from then until today, it has more than 800 million active users in the world; for which it is considered the most popular.
The popularity of this browser is so great that available in more than 47 languages officers. This is one of the reasons why it is so well known and loved by users.
On the other hand, it has many features that are very useful when browsing the web. One of the most used is automated translation of websites, which is quite reliable. This function is quite useful if we need to obtain information from pages that are written in languages that we do not know.
Instructions to Set Facebook as Home Page in Chrome
If you are one of those people who has been wanting to set a favorite page for a long time so that it appears as soon as you open the browser, you have reached the right post. Below we will show you in detail how to carry out the process to set Facebook as the home page in Chrome.
- In the first step you must open chrome browser and click on the three horizontal points located in the upper right part of the screen.
- Later you must slide the mouse down until you find the option “When opening the browser”.
- Then in that section select the item “Open a specific page or set of pages.”
- Then two options will appear “Add a page” and “Use current pages”. In this case you must select the option “Add a new page.”
- Now a small window will pop up, asking you to enter the URL of the website you want to set as your home page. Then you should go to the website of Facebook, copy its URL and paste it in this new window.
- Finally, you must close the browser and open it again, to check if it was possible set facebook as homepage in chrome.
This has been it, folks! You no longer have to be breaking your head, simply by reading and completing the steps that we show you previously, you already have life resolved. We assure you that you carry out all the steps to set facebook as homepage in chrome it won’t take you more than 5 minutes.
If you liked the post, we invite you to share it with all your contacts. Since surely you have more than one friend or relative who does not know how to configure these aspects in Google Chrome.