One of the things that is fundamental for anyone who uses devices of any kind, be it computers, tablets or mobile phones. It is obviously the keyboard. With the keyboard we can communicate with everyone on the internet. Either through different chats, emails, etc.
So learn how to put the keyboard in chinese or another language if necessary is essential. If you know how to write in Chinese, put the keyboard in this language to be able to communicate with people who speak it. It should be essential to be able to move forward with any kind of situation you have in hand.
That is why we are going to see in this article how to put the keyboard in chinese on any device you have. So that in this way you can change the keyboard language whenever you think appropriate and not have to use translators or anything similar.
Chinese letters and characters
In Spanish we use around 3,000 symbols. As you can see, the amount is overwhelming. In the Chinese dictionary this amount is similar due to the advancement of technology and language. Some time ago the difference in characters was remarkable.
The best known in this sense is pinyin which is a standard phonetic transcription system and is widely used. With this we can add letters on the keyboard QWERTY so that in this way it is easier to write in this language.
How to change the keyboard from language to Chinese
Next, we are going to see how to change the language keyboard in the main operating systems. Both in the of Microsoft such as Manzana Y Android. In this way, no one will be left with the desire to have the keyboard in Chinese.
How to change the language in Windows
- What we are going to do is click on start and then we write “Control Panel”And we give“ Enter ”.
- Now a pop-up window opens. Here we will be able to see all the operating system options that we can modify.
- At the top right we can order the options in question. You must place “View By: Large Icons”.
- Now you just have to click on “Regional and language settings”.
- Next, you will have to select the “Keyboards and languages“And then you have to click on the button that says”Change keyboards… ”
- A small window opens and you will have to click on “Add“And then search for the language”Chinese (Simplified, PRC)“
- Once you select the one you are interested in, you will simply press on “To accept”.
If you want to test how the keyboard works, you have to open a Word document or do it in Chrome, for example.
How to change the language on Android
We currently spend an enormous amount of time with our mobile devices. Not for nothing, most websites have their portals adapted to the different resolutions of mobile phones.
That is why it is very important learn to change the language on our device. So that in this way we can communicate in the way we see fit.
In our terminal we are going to modify the keyboard language. You have to keep in mind that it also depends on what application you are using as a keyboard. We are going to base this little guide on the keyboard Gboard of Google. Although it should be slightly similar on most keyboards.
- The first thing you should do is go to “Settings”.
- After this we will “Language and inputs”.
- Now you must go to “Input methods and keyboard”.
- Then you have to choose “Virtual keyboard”.
- Click on “Gboard”Or the keyboard you have installed and using.
- Now you must go to “Languages”.
- Choose the option “Add keyboard”.
Here you will have to find the language you want to choose. So look for the Chinese language option.
How to change the language on Mac
- Go to the top left of the screen. Click on the apple.
- A drop-down menu opens with various options. The one that interests us is the one that says “System preferences”.
- Now you have to click on the icon that says “Keyboard”.
- Then simply go to “Input sources”.
- Next, you have to search for the language “Simplified Chinese”And then click the + sign. It can also be called “Simplified Pinyin”.
- What you should also do is activate the option “Show Predictive Completions”Which is basically the same thing that happens on a phone where some words are auto-completed, saving a lot of time.
How to change the language on an iPhone
- The first thing you are going to do is go to “Settings”.
- After this you will go to “general“And then look for the option that says”Keyboard”.
- We are going to “Keyboards”.
- You have to look for the option that says “Add new keyboard“And once the new keyboards that you can add appear you have to choose”Simplified Chinese”.
- Among all the simplified Chinese alternatives, the one we recommend is the one that says “Pinyin”. In this way, it will help you improve your writing and you can carry out the process more quickly.
- In case you want to write by hand you can do it by selecting the language that says “Writing”.
- Once ready you will simply have to confirm and go.
Write in Chinese without having to switch keyboard
If do not want to carry out the process that we just told you about or that simply you want to write something in chinese and nothing else. So changing the keyboard to do so would be too much work for too little. So what you can do is use these tools to make things easier and achieve your goal.
You can use this tool which is quite useful and you can write in any language you want.
Another very interesting tool that can make things a lot easier because you can see the lyrics in Spanish and Chinese is this. With it you will be able to write in Chinese without any kind of problem and especially without having to change the keyboard of your device.