Samsung continues to expand its mid-range mobile, now the Galaxy A family expands with the new Galaxy A31, a device with a 6.4-inch screen and a large capacity battery that reaches 5,000 mAh, although they are not the only highlights.
It supposes a major renovation of the Galaxy A30 And it follows in the wake of the new models that we have seen over the past few weeks, one of the last was the Samsung Galaxy A51, although it was not the only one and even others that have not arrived have been leaked.
That is, they greatly improve the specifications of its predecessor and also the exterior design. It happens with the Samsung Galaxy A31, a phone that has very attractive technical specifications for the range of the market in which it is located, they are as follows:
- Screen: 6.4 inches with 2,400 x 1,080-pixel FullHD resolution.
- Processor: eight cores.
- RAM: 4 and 6 GB.
- Internal storage: 64 and 128 GB expandable through microSD cards.
- Rear camera: 48 MP f / 2.0 + 8 MP f / 2.2 + 5 MP f / 2.4 + 5 MP f / 2.4.
- Front camera: 20 megapixels f / 2.2.
- Connectivity: 4G, WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, etc.
- Ports and sensors: USB Type C and fingerprint reader.
- Battery: 5,000 mAh with fast charge at 15 W.
- OS: Android 10 with One UI 2.0.
We are in front of a mobile phone with a generous Infinity-O type display, thus disregarding the notch, a panel that also integrates the fingerprint reader. Of course, the bottom edge is considerably larger than the other three, which are smaller.
The rear is chaired by the rectangular camera module where the 4 lens system is located. As main we have the 48 MP sensor with f / 2.0 aperture, a wide angle with 8 MP and f / 2.2, a 5 MP f / 2.4 depth sensor and a 5 MP macro sensor.
There are some details that are unknown, such as the price or even hardware elements such as the specific processor model. The Samsung Galaxy A31 It will go on sale in red, blue, black and white soon, although we will not know when to get to Spain.
Save 413 when exchanging your iPhone Xs Max for a Galaxy S20