Since its return to the phone market, Nokia has been very active in the community. Not only introducing new mobiles, but informing users of new updates, and sometimes even asking the public for their opinion.
In the last hours they have posted a tweet announcing an event for the company's next event, in which they plan "Present some things". It's easy to speculate on what Nokia has in store for us.
Possibly it is the Nokia X6
A few days ago we met the official launch of one of the phones that was generating the most expectations. We are talking about the Nokia X6, a mobile that at the moment seemed destined solely for the Chinese market.
But as we have already said, HMD Global; owner of Nokia; It is a company that has understood that to be respected in such a competitive market, you must listen to your customers. And if people want the Nokia X6 to come out of China, it has to be.
Getting a lot of traffic on this so let's ask around. Should we bring Nokia X6 to other markets too?
– Juho Sarvikas (@sarvikas) May 17, 2018
Juho Sarvikas; product manager at Nokia; He decided to open a small survey on Twitter about the new terminal that had just been presented in China. The survey was basically a question about whether they should bring the Nokia X6 to other markets. In 8500 votes, 92% opted for a yes, and although Twitter may not be the ideal place to carry out market research, perhaps it was the last thing they needed to decide.
What's next in the #Nokiamobile story? Find out on Tuesday 29th May. It's time to get #ChargedUp. pic.twitter.com/UUwVeBM3Pj
– Nokia Mobile (@Nokiamobile) May 25, 2018
A few days after Nokia announces an event for May 29, it only confirms our doubts. Most likely, the event had been prepared since before the Nokia X6 was officially launched. But what difference does it make?
As always, next Tuesday May 29 we will be here to tell you all the news from Nokia.
Features of the Nokia X6
- 5.8 ? (2280 × 1080 pixels) Full HD + screen and 19: 9 ratio.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor.
- GPU Adreno 509.
- Internal memory: 32/64 GB.
- RAM memory: 4/6 GB.
- Micro SD: yes, up to 256 Gb.
- Android Oreo.
- Dual 16 Mpx + 5 Mpx sensor, f / 2 and f / 2.2 aperture, pixel size 1.1 and 1.2 um.
- 16 Mpx front camera, f / 2 aperture, 1.0 um pixel size.
- Others: USB Type-C, fingerprint sensor, Dual SIM, 3.5mm jack, Bluetooth 5.0, gyroscope …
- 3060 mAh battery with fast charge.
- Measurements: 147.2 x 70.98 x 8.59 mm (including the lens).
- Three different colors: black, white and blue.
The Nokia X6 is official: features, photos, price …
Nokia launches its first smartphone with notch, the Nokia X6. A mid-range mobile with good materials, better designed and with mid-range hardware.