Disney launched its first content platform on streaming last November, but it only did it in some markets: United States, Canada and the Netherlands. Now he is about to do it also in Spain.
Residents of Latin America will have to wait a little longer to be able to enjoy Disney Plus officially, but this does not mean that there are alternative ways to see their entire catalog of series and movies alone or with the family.
In addition, this platform is not restricted to only specific operating systems, which means that you can also view its content from your Apple device. We explain how to watch Disney + on your iPhone, iPad, Mac and Apple TV.
What to see at Disney +
Before teaching you how to connect Disney + from your Apple device, it is worth reviewing what type of content you can access from the platform. Maybe, after all, everything you need can be found in others like Apple TV +.
Obviously Disney Plus being the service in streaming Ideal for Disney fans:
- Pixar films and shorts
- Star Wars movies and related content
- Marvel movies and related content
- Other Disney movies and shows, including Frozen 2
- New series, including The Mandalorian
- Documentaries, including National Geographic content
When does Disney + open in Spain and Latin America?
Disney + had its official release date on November 12, but in Spain we have had to wait until March 24. In the case of Latin America, the wait will be somewhat slower, and that is that its launch will not take place until the end of 2020 or 2021.
How much does Disney + cost in Spain and Latin America?
The official price in Spain of Disney + subscription be 6.99 a month or 69.99 a year. This makes it somewhat more expensive than other platforms such as Apple TV + (4.99 / month), but also cheaper than other more popular platforms such as Netflix (7.99 / month) or HBO (8.99 / month).
On which Apple devices is Disney + available?
Disney + is available for the following iOS, iPadOS, macOS and tvOS devices:
- iPhone (with iOS 11 or later)
- iPad (with iOS 11 or later)
- iPod touch (with iOS 11 or later)
- Apple TV (Apple TV 4K, Apple TV HD or earlier if you use AirPlay with an iOS terminal)
- Mac (via a web browser)
How to watch Disney Plus on Apple devices
How to subscribe to Disney Plus
one. Go to the website of Disney +.
two. Click Subscribe now.
3. Now you must create a Disney account.
4. First, enter your email and password.
5. Then, enter the bank details of the account you want to link to your subscription.
6. Once this is done, you should receive a confirmation email in your account.
How to watch Disney Plus on iPhone or iPad
one. Download the Disney Plus app from the App Store. Is free.
two. Once it is installed, open it and enter your details to log in.
3. Everything ready to enjoy the Disney + catalog.
How to watch Disney Plus on Apple TV
one. Open the App Store on your Apple TV.
two. Find the Disney + app and describe it.
3. Open it once the installation is complete, log in with your account and you're done!
This will work only if you have a 4K Apple TV or an Apple TV HD. In case you have an older Apple TV, you should use the AirPlay tool and play the content from another device such as your iPhone or iPad.
one. Open the Control Center of your iPhone or iPad.
two. Tap on Duplicate screen.
3. Choose your Apple TV and enjoy the content of the screen of your iPhone or iPad on your television.
How to watch Disney Plus on Mac
For now there is no specific application for Mac. But don't worry. You can see all the content of your subscription to the platform through the Disney website + from any web browser you have installed on your Mac or MacBook.
. (tagsToTranslate) Disney + on Apple (t) Disney Plus (t) Disney (t) mac (t) iphone (t) ipad (t) apple (t) table-of-contents