Few games bring more excitement, adrenaline and fun on Android than PUBG. The famous battle royale that millions of people play daily is a shooter that not only tests the nerves of those who play, but also the mobile where they play. Surely if you get used to playing it you will have found yourself more than once adjusting the graphic settings. And now you can do it from a comfortable application.
PUBG Mobile for Android, we analyze one of the phenomena of the year
We analyze one of the most popular games in recent times. We are talking about PUBG in its version for mobile devices.
The app that we offer you has a single function: change PUBG settings for Android from a simple and accessible panel. Nothing to start the game, enter the settings, close PUBG, reopen it … You can adjust the graphics to the needs of your mobile without effort. Even above what you can bear.
GFX Tool is the easiest way to adapt the graphics performance of PUBG on Android
It does not entail any difficulty: it is enough to choose the adjustments that you consider opportune and ready. As we said, GFX Tool saves a lot of time. And it allows to increase the requirements even when PUBG won't let you do it. Of course, the safest thing is that the game is slowed down if the hardware is not the most suitable.
To modify the PUBG settings for Android you only need to do the following:
- Install GFX Tool on your Android. Obviously, you should already have PUBG installed.
- Start GFX Tool and select the version of your game. By default it will be the global version, 0.6 (GP).
- Adjust the resolution, the style. the quality of the graphics, the shadows … to your liking. Keep in mind that if your Android does not have enough power, you will see the experience greatly burdened; in addition to your device will overheat.
- Click on Accept and then on Run Game. In between the application will show you ads.
- PUBG will run with the settings you marked.
This is the most comfortable and easy way to calibrate PUBG for Android. In this way you will start the game with the parameters adjusted and without having to waste time restarting. So now you know: make GFX Tool the best PUBG company.