A new software update is already rolling out via OTA for the Realme XT. This adds a lot of improvements and optimizations in various sections of the phone, but what stands out the most about this is the Nigthscape camera function, which is added to its front sensor.
The mentioned feature gives more power to your front shutter to take better photos at night or in low light conditions, so now the device becomes more versatile when it comes to capturing moments with said camera.
The new update comes with the version number ?RMX1921EX_11_A.12? and introduces the security patch of November 2019. Perhaps, the most spectacular feature that the update brings is the Nightscape mode for the front camera. It also optimizes the clarity of photos captured in Ultra 64 MP mode.
You may not have received the update notification yet, as it is only being sent to a certain number of users. In the next hours and / or days you will be receiving it. If you don't want to wait for that to happen, You can download and install the firmware manually through this link. The update change log is as follows:
- Android security patch: November 2019
- Nightscape added to the front camera.
- Optimization of photo clarity when using WhatsApp.
- Wide-angle video quality optimized for rear camera.
- Optimized noise reduction in dark environments.
- Optimized the clarity of the ULTRA 64 MP mode.
- Fixed app crash when switching to ULTRA 64 MP mode.
- Camera quality optimized for reddish color problems.
- Improved fingerprint recognition.
- Problems solved:
- The problem that "I could not register VoWiFi in a partial operator" was solved.
- Fixed text display issue on some interfaces.