With as many passwords as there are right now not only on mobile phones, but on computers, cards, web accesses, etc. It is normal that we ever forget any of them. Well, today we are going to tell you how to unlock the mobile if we have forgotten the PIN or the unlock key.
It is true that the time to enter the PIN code is not too frequent nowadays, since we tend to have the mobile phone always on, but it can happen and at that moment we have to throw from memory, since it is not convenient (as some people) carry a paper in the case with this code, since if it is stolen we are giving the main one to the thieves, information to access your mobile.
How to install the digital certificate on Android and iOS
The PIN code should be easy to remember
It is convenient at all times to put a PIN code that we remember easily, so that we do not forget and we can put it at the moment we turn on the smartphone and ask us for such a code.
It is also not good for the security of our mobile phone to put a PIN code such as 1234, 1111, 0000 or the like since, if your terminal falls into unsuitable hands, it is evident that these will be the main codes that they will enter to achieve you enter your phone.
If you have a PIN code that is too easy and you want to change it, you only have to follow these steps if you have a phone Android:
- Let's go to Adjustments and then to Security and location.
- So we click on SIM card lock.
- On the next screen we give Change SIM card PIN.
- So ask us first Current PIN and then ask us for the new PIN code.
If you have a iPhone The way to change the PIN code is done as follows:
- We are going to Adjustments and then to Mobile data.
- On the next screen we click on SIM PIN.
- Now in Change PIN.
- Then you will have to put the Current PINgive to To accept and then write the New pin you want to put.
How to see the WiFi keys on Android
We have forgotten the PIN
If there still comes a time when you have forgotten the PIN, we have to resort to the papers that came to you when you hired your phone service where the PUK code is signed. This code can also be consulted on the web or in the app of your mobile service operator.
To get to PUK code we must put the PIN code 3 times wrong. Once we have reached these 3 attempts, the terminal itself requests the PUK and that is when we must enter it so that it allows us to establish a new PIN code, which we recommend you write down somewhere safe.
We can also establish a new PIN code using the keyboard (we also need to know the PUK code), putting the following: ** 05 * PUK * newPIN * newPIN #
Obviously where it puts PUK we replace it with the corresponding code and where it puts new PIN we place the PIN that we want to use from now on.
How to know the IMEI in iOS
We have forgotten the unlock code
The new systems of unlocking by means of fingerprint sensor and facial recognition require establishing a password, as an alternative way to unlock the terminal in the event that these systems fail.
The problem with this code is that it may be that as little as we use it, when we really need it, our memory will play tricks on us and we will not remember it.
If we have an Android phone, it is best to use the app Find my device Google, installing it on another device and following these steps:
- We start session with our Google account.
- Now we select the option Lock the device. This option is designed for when we lose the mobile and want to block it, although it will serve us perfectly for what we want to do.
- In this option we will put a temporary password, that we can use to lock or unlock our mobile.
- We give save.
- Now with this key we can unlock our mobile.
How to transfer WhatsApp messages from an Android mobile to iOS
If you do not remember the unlock code of your iPhone phone, we must take into account, as it is if you have a recent backup or not, because if not, you will not be able to recover what you had on your iPhone or recover what you have in your last backup, since we will have to restore the terminal.
When you enter the unlock code many times in the iPhone in the wrong way, you see how a sign appears on the screen indicating that the phone is disabled and therefore it must be restored.
- To restore we have to hold the side button and one of the volume buttons pressed at the same time until the slider turn off.
- Once turned off we connect the iPhone to the computer.
- We keep pressed the side button until the display shows the recovery mode.
- Now we locate our iPhone on the computer.
- When the option appears Restore or Update, click on Restore.
- Now I know download the software to the device from Finder or iTunes, with the backup that we have and once it is finished we can use our iPhone.
As you can see, our phone can be recovered, either Android or iOS, if we forget the PIN or the lock code, with more or less difficulty, but in the end we will get to enjoy our smartphone again.
How to control an Android remotely