Everyone loves music stars and we will be lying if we say we have never thought of becoming a rock star. However, most of us don't have that musical talent to do it, but what if we tell you that there is a way to create your own music video? Yes, it is true, the great Triller application allows you to do exactly that. The application allows you to create your own music videos and we are pretty sure you will love it. First, let us introduce Triller:
What is Triller?
Triller is a popular application for creating music videos, which may seem similar to Dubsmash, but there is much more than that. The application has been developed by David Leiberman in collaboration with the music director, Colin Tilley, who has directed several popular videos of Justin Bieber, Kendrick Lamar and Nicki Minaj, to name a few. The application allows you to choose your favorite songs and then take several shots of you, doubling that song. Then, Triller uses a great algorithm (which is said to match a professional editor) to automatically edit the different shots in one.
The results are quite surprising and if you don't believe us, visit Triller's Instagram page. It seems very impressive, right? So, without further ado, Here is how you can create your own music videos using Triller:
How to create your own music video:
one. First, you must install the Triller application from Google Play Store or iTunes. Once this is done, open the application and you will be presented with an attractive interface and "more" buttons. Touch the ms button to create a new music video project .
two. Then, Choose the music you want in your video . The application has a ton of songs, with the last ones shown in front. It even lists regional songs, which is highly appreciable. In addition, you can search for a song or choose a song from your device as well.
3. Once you have selected the music track, you will have to select the part of the song you want in the music video . To preview a song in the application, press the play button in the center. Once you have chosen the part of the track that will be included in the music video, touch the dial button.
Note: songs available in the application are limited to 29 seconds, but your own music is not, so if you want a full music video to show your rockstar skills, you can choose a song from your device.
Four. You will then be presented with the camera viewfinder, where you can select the front or rear camera. Choose different filters and record in normal, fast or slow motion. Press the capture button and the video should start capturing . When capturing, you can use the bar below to zoom in and out.
5. Do not worry if the first shot is not so good, since the skill of the application lies in using multiple shots and then editing them together for best results. After making a shot, press the plus button to capture another shot .
6. Once you have taken enough shots, press the "Make Triller video" button in the lower right and you will be presented with a complete video with your shots. The video edited by Triller looks incredibly cool, but if you want changes, you can use the "Reedit" option available in the Share menu. Then you can Upload the video to Facebook, Instagram, YouTube or share it through Twitter, WhatsApp or SMS . Also there is an option to save it on your phone . When you select an option, the application plays the video so it is available for sharing.
Once you have several video projects, you can swipe left on a project on the homepage to get the "delete" option Y swipe to the right to get the option "play" and "share" . Can also check the Triller Settings by sliding down from the top on the start page of the application.
Triller notable features
- The possibility to choose from a lot of songs available in the application together with your own music catalog.
- The option to take as many shots as you want, for the best results.
- Automatic video editing, which works perfectly.
- Tons of great filters and video modes like fast and slow camera.
- Sharing options for almost all social networks and emails or SMS, etc.
- Video resolution up to 720p.
- Processing options and ability to synchronize audio.
Ready to star in your own music video created by Triller?
After using the Triller application for quite some time, we can say with confidence that we are great fans of the application. The application works like a charm and editing and rendering videos is very easy. In addition, Brownie points to developers for the intuitive interface. To summarize, if you want to create a fun music video of yourself without having to go through the issue of editing, Triller is the application you must install. Then, try and apply and you can thank us later!