Today we were talking about that Huawei has finished this month of April stomping. On the one hand, thanks to the presentation of its new range of Huawei P8, which includes the terminal itself, such as its small brother (Huawei P8 Lite) and its older brother (Huawei P8 Max)
Now, Huawei intends to remain the center of attention, introducing a new Huawei tablet, and swelling its catalog with the Honor range, Bringing us the Honor 4C and a brand tablet.
Honor bets again in the field of tablets and does so with a tablet dedicated to the input range. It’s about a 7-inch device with more than modest features But chords for your price range.
- 7-inch diagonal display with 1024 × 600 pixel resolution
- Four-core 1.2GHZ processor, specifically the Spreadtrum SC7731G model
- 1GB of RAM
- 16GB of internal storage, no possibility of MicroSD
- Includes 3G slot for SIM connectivity
- Battery 4100mAh
- Android 4.4 KitKat with Emotion 3.0
A simple tablet without great pretensions, which are justified with an appropriate price. Specifically, Huawei has announced a launch price of 88 euros to change.