The end of the year always brings great ads in the world of smartphones. Releases for 2019, rumors, leaks and why not, new devices for those who want to renew this season.
Mid year LG we are amazed at all with the new generation of its high-end device, the G7 ThinQ. With this, they joined that set of phones that have opted to include in their entrails the highly acclaimed artificial intelligence.
Although it is a great LG device, he knows that not everyone can give him the pleasure of acquiring it and that is why in the last few days he launched the younger brother of ThinQ for approximately two thirds of its cost. We talk about the LG G7 Fit.
A minor with major characteristics
LG has tried to maintain the power of this device to give the user the experience of a ThinQ adjusted to their pocket. Manufactured also with the edge of glass and polished metal, the G7 Fit has the necessary to also be considered a high range.
Its technical characteristics are as follows:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor
- 4 GB of RAM and up to 64 GB of internal storage with MicroSD expansion up to 2Tb
- QHD + 6.1-inch (3120 × 1440) FullVision screen with 19.5: 9 aspect ratio. LCD Bright Display Technology
- 16 MP rear camera (F2.2 / 76) and 8 MP front camera (F1.9 / 80)
- 3000 mAh battery with fast charging support
- Android Oreo 8.1 operating system
- LTE / 3G / 2G network
- Bluetooth 4.2 / NFC / USB Type-C 2.0
A bit about the camera and audio
The camera of this device together with the integrated artificial intelligence allow to choose between 8 different optimized shooting modes giving the opportunity also to apply additional effects manually by the user.
Music lovers will have an experience given by the 7.1-channel 3D surround sound with DTS-X.
«The LG G7 Fit plays an important role in our product portfolio. This device is focused on introducing the latest technology of our smart phones to more and more consumers. The company's strategy is to ensure that more and more people can experience the benefits of LG's artificial intelligence »
- Daniel Aguilar, Director of Corporate Communication at LG Electronics Mexico.
It looks quite attractive this new option do not you think? You who think of this new commitment by LG to reach more public? Do not forget to leave your answer in the comments.
. lg (t) lg g7 (t) smartphone (t) mexico (t) mid range (t) high range (t) thinq (t) fit