The smartphone market in Mexico has always been reigned by brands that come from abroad and right now there are few local brands that we can find that offer good devices. At the time it was Zonda, then we arrived in Lanix and currently STF Mobile seeks to position itself in the market with their smartphones that have a great relationship price quality.
It's been a while since they were released the Aura and the Aura Plus with an 18: 9 screen and Android Go running inside, both with acceptable features regarding its price. Today STF presents the device you want to introduce in the mid-range and in Tecnocat we list all its features.
Meet the Aura Ultra
- Quad Core MediaTek 6739 1.5 GHz processor.
- 2 GB of RAM
- Dual SIM capability
- 5.8-inch IPS HD screen with 18: 9 aspect ratio just like its predecessors.
- Double rear camera of 13 MP + 2 MP and front camera of 5 MP. This section should be yes or yes in today's mid-range.
- Rear fingerprint reader
- 4G LTE network
- Android 8.1 Oreo operating system. In this section it will be interesting to know how the issue of updates is going.
- 2,850 mAh battery.
- 16 Gb of internal storage expandable by MicroSD up to 128 Gb.
After analyzing the previous information we can express that, although the Aura Ultra It is not the best of its range, to start entering the market is a great option and come on, It is a brand made in Mexico. What better than to support local talents and that in this way they can grow. We invite you to consider STF this season as an option if not for you, for someone you know that does not require a smartphone so much and really needs a change that is accessible.
The Aura Plus is now available in all stores Walmart and Bodega Aurrera for the price of $ 2,790 pesos. Or if you prefer, access the online store by clicking here.
What do you think of this new proposal? You have one? We would like to know what you think in the comments.
. stf mobile (t) smartphone (t) aura ultra (t) tecnocat (t) mid range (t) cell phone