Orange and Vodafone have always been characterized by launching smartphones own white label in most cases it is about smartphones branded brand for the operator, and now Vodafone has introduced a new family of smartphones Y tablet to complement your catalog.
They come thought to enhance the use of the company's 4G-LTE networks with the advantage that several of the presented terminals come with Android 5.0 Lollipop serial. A way to bring the latest software and 4G speed to people who access this type of economic terminals.
Specific, Vodafone has presented three smartphones and one tablet that complete what is known as the new Vodafone Smart family.
The Vodafone Smart First 6 is basically about a smartphone Alcatel remarking. Specifically, it corresponds to the model that Alcatel presented during the Mobile World Congress 2015, the Alcatel Pixi 3 (4).
This terminal has some basic features focused on a beginner user. It is noteworthy that, although the phone has Lollipop's own trained buttons, The terminal comes with Android 4.4 KitKat with an expected update to Android 5.0 Lollipop. It will have a price of less than 50 euros for odds towards Vodafone, with the possibility of acquiring it in installments for 1 euros per month.
- 4-inch screen with WVGA resolution (800 × 400 pixels)
- Processor of two cores at 1GHz MediaTek MT6572M
- 512 MB of RAM
- 4 GB of internal storage with possibility of MicroSD
- 3 megapixel rear camera
- 1,440mAh battery
- 3G connectivity
- Android 4.4 KitKat
- Dimensions of 122 x 64.4 x 11.6 mm
- 112 grams of weight
The medium of the family is the Vodafone Smart Prime 6. A 5-inch device that becomes the best seller in the entire range.
This is the Alcatel Pop 2 (5) Premium. In this case, it comes with Android 5.0 Lollipop and more than decent specifications. We find a screen with an acceptable HD resolution and the leading processor in the mid-low range, the Snapdragon 410.
- 5-inch screen with HD resolution
- Four-core processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 at 1.2 GHz
- 1 GB of RAM
- 8 GB of internal storage with MicroSD up to 32 GB.
- 8 megapixel rear camera and 2 megapixel front
- 2,500 mAh battery
- Connectivity 4G-LTE and NFC
- Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Dimensions 141.6 x 72 x 8.95 mm
- 155 grams of weight
The Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 may be something more familiar to us, since it is the ZTE Blade S6 Plus, the new phablet that ZTE presented during the Mobile World Congress.
It is possibly the best devices mentioned above. It is a 5.5-inch phablet and FullHD resolution. It has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor and 2 GB of RAM.
- Screen with a diagonal of 5.5 inches with FullHD resolution
- Eight-core processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 at 1.5GHz
- 2 GB of RAM
- 16 GB of internal storage expandable by MicroSD
- Chamber of 13 megapixels with Sony IMX 214 sensor.
- 3,000 mAh battery
- 4G-LTE and NFC connectivity
- Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Dimensions 154 x 77 x 8.35 mm
- 159 grams of weight