In October 2019 Apple presented its AirPod Pro, but it seems that you were not completely satisfied, since according to MacRumors, there will be a new Lite version of the product on the way.
All this was taken from a note that the DigiTimes site took and that indicates that these new products are in the production chain that the company will bring to Taiwan.
This to diversify its manufacturing matrix, after the coronavirus and how this has affected the facilities of the Manzanite in China.
?Apple, which maintains partnerships with supply chains in both Taiwn and China, can make its Taiwanese partners handle the production of new generation PiPad, Apple Watch, AirPod Pro Lite and iMac devices that will be released later, since The epidemic has increased the risk of raw materials. The shortage of supply and interruptions of shipments that arise from the uncertain resumption of normal operations in suppliers of components and assembly plants in China, ?the sources said.
Faced with this it is good to remember what are the main features of the AirPod Pro that were launched in October.
- Active Noise Cancellation
- Environment Mode
- Adaptive Equalization
- Pressure equalization through a ventilation system
- High excursion controller designed by Apple
- Exclusive amplifier with high dynamic range
- Two microphones with beamforming technology
- Inward facing microphone
- Two optical sensors
- Accelerometer with motion detection
- Accelerometer with voice detection
- Force sensor
- High: 30.9 mm
- Width: 21.8 mm
- Thickness: 24mm
- Weight: 5.4 g
- AirPods Pro: Up to 4.5 hours of audio on a single charge (up to 5 hours with Active Noise Cancellation and Ambient mode disabled). Up to 3.5 hours of conversation with a single charge.
- AirPods Pro with wireless charging case: More than 24 hours of audio. More than 18 hours of conversation. 5 minutes in the case give you approximately 1 hour of audio7 or approximately 1 hour of conversation.
- Bluetooth 5.0
- In the box: AirPods Pro; Wireless charging case; Silicone pads (three sizes); Lightning cable to USB-C and Documentation.
For now all are rumors and we will have to wait if the manufacturing in Taiwan gives us more lights.