We are giving away the limited edition console of 500 million PS4 Pro to five (5) fantastic luckies! Reply to the tweet below directly on Twitter with 4 images of your favorite PlayStation games for a chance to win.
PS4 Pro 500 million limited edition console draw
Official draw rules
NO PURCHASE OR WIRELESS DEVICE REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN TO THE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED KINGDOM (NOT INCLUDING NORTHERN IRELAND), WHICH HAVE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR MS ON THE DATE OF ENTRY TO THE COLLECTED. CANCELED WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. IF YOU ARE ACCESSING THIS DRAWING THROUGH YOUR WIRELESS DEVICE, DATA RATES MAY APPLY.
Administrator, sponsor and award provider: GameSpot, a division of CBS Interactive, Inc. ("CBSI"), 235 Second Street, San Francisco, California 94105.
Draw Entities: CBSI
THIS DRAWING IS NOT SPONSORED, SUPPORTED OR MANAGED BY TWITTER. Data rates may apply.
1. Acceptance of the rules. By entering the 500 Million PS4 Pro limited edition console draw (the "Sweepstakes") operated on the CBSI social website accessible at the "twitter.com/gamespot" domain (the "CBSI Service"), you accept and accept these official rules (the "Official Rules") of this Sweepstakes and the decisions of the Administrator in relation to this Sweepstakes, whose decisions are final.
No purchase, entry fee or use of wireless device is required to participate or win. If you are a wireless service subscriber and have a smart phone, tablet or other wireless device that allows you to access the Internet, you can participate in the Sweepstakes through any of those devices during the promotion period, as defined below. If you decide to participate through any of these wireless devices, you may be charged for data rates in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of your Service Agreement with your wireless service provider.
2. Eligibility. This Sweepstakes is offered and is open to people who: (a) Registered Users; (b) GameSpot followers on Twitter (@gamespot) (c) legal residents of the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland) and (d) at least 18 years of age or older on the date of registration in this Sweepstakes. For the purposes of these Official Rules, "Registered user (s)" means a person who has successfully completed the registration form, obtained a user ID, an associated password on the Twitter social website. There is no fee associated with becoming a registered Twitter user. Employees, directors and members of the immediate family of the Sweepstakes Entities and their parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies, advertising and promotion agencies and legal and financial advisors are not eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes. For the purposes of the foregoing, "immediate family" means parents, spouses, children, siblings or any member of the same families of said employees and directors. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law.
3. Entry to the Sweepstakes: To enter the Sweepstakes, if not yet, (a) become a Registered User (as specified above); (b) become a follower of the GameSpot account (www.twitter.com/gamespot); (c) respond to the tweet related to this Sweepstakes with four (4) images of your favorite PlayStation Games of all time during the Sweepstakes Period and receive a Sweepstakes entry. For clarity, Users can only tweet images once during the Sweepstakes Period. Users who retweet the same images several times may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor. If any change occurs and affects the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, the need to cancel the Sweepstakes, such changes will be posted on the GameSpot page found at http://www.twitter.com/gamespot on the Twitter Service.
Limit of one (1) registration per person during the Promotion Period.
4. Promotion period. The draw begins on November 20, 2018 at 11:00 a.m. BST ("BST") and ends at 9:00 p.m. BST on November 26, 2018 (the "Promotion Period").
5. Awards. The Sweepstakes award five prizes (the "Prizes"). Each prize consists of one (1) PS4 game console. Each Prize has an approximate retail value ("ARV") of four hundred and fifty pounds (450). The total ARV of all prizes awarded in this Draw is two thousand two hundred fifty pounds (2,250).
6. Prize restrictions. No assignment, transfer, conversion to cash or exchange of cash or replacement of a Prize is allowed, except that the Administrator reserves the right to substitute a Prize for a prize of comparable or greater value, in the event that a Prize or part of a Prize is not available. The prize is for personal use only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion. All details of the Prize are at the sole discretion of the Draw Entities.
7. Odds / Drawings / Winner Notification. The odds of winning a prize depend on the amount of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. On or about November 27, 2018, the Prize draws will be made randomly by the Administrator, whose decisions are final and binding in all aspects. The administrator will notify the possible winners of the Prize (the "Winners") through a message to their Twitter Service account. Potential Winners will be asked to provide their personal information, such as their name, physical address, date of birth and telephone number to confirm eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. The administrator selects up to two (2) alternative winners per prize. If no contact has been made with the alternates after a reasonable effort for three (3) business days from the first notification attempt until the last substitute, said Prize will not be awarded.
8. Prize taxes. All tax obligations (if applicable) arising from this Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, winning a Prize, will be the sole responsibility of each Winner.
9. Affidavit of eligibility / disclaimer and publication of advertising. Winners may be required to complete, execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility / Release of Liability, and where legal, an Advertising Authorization (collectively, the "Disclosure Forms") within five (5) days of notification of victory. If authorization forms are not returned in a timely manner, or if notification (s) of the Prize or Prize is returned as undeliverable, or if it is determined that a Winner is not eligible or does not comply with these Official Rules , may result in disqualification with an alternate. Winner selected in accordance with these Official Rules.
10. Advertising publication terms. Except where prohibited by law, the acceptance of a Prize by a Winner constitutes a permit for the Draw Entities to use the name, photograph, image, biographical information, voice and address (city and state) of the Winner throughout the world and in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without additional compensation.
11. Improper conduct. The Administrator, in its sole discretion, may disqualify any participant from participating or using any or all parts of this Sweepstakes, and refuse to award a Prize, if a Winner engages in any conduct that the Administrator deems improper, unfair or adverse to the operation of the Sweepstakes or to the detriment of other participants of the Sweepstakes. Such inappropriate conduct includes, without limitation, the falsification of the personal information required during the registration of the participant or the claim of the Prize, the violation of any term or condition established in this document, the accumulation of tickets through methods such as automated scripts computer or any other programming technique, allowing others to use the participant's personal information for the purpose of accumulating tickets, or intentionally attempting to defraud, reverse engineer, disassemble or manipulate the computer programs in connection with this Sweepstakes. Winners agree that the Administrator may void a Prize or any part of a Prize that a Winner has won and / or require the return of a Prize or any part of the Prize that a Winner has won as a result of such improper conduct. The winners also recognize that any loss of the Prize and / or the return of a Prize will not in any way prevent the Administrator from seeking other remedies, such as criminal or civil proceedings in relation to such conduct. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO GIVE OR DELICIOUSLY LEGENT OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF ENGLISH CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND MUST BE COMPLIED WITH A SUCCESSFUL STATUS. SUCH PERSON (S) RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH ATTEMPT IN THE MXIMA MEASURE PERMITTED BY LAW.
12. Integrity of the draws. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not able to be executed as planned due to an infection by computer viruses, worms, errors, manipulation, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause that the Administrator, in his exclusive opinion , whether corrupt or affecting the administration, security, impartiality, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, cancel, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes and select the Winners of the entries received before the action taken or in any other way that the Administrator considers fair and appropriate.
13. Lost or corrupt entries. The Sweepstakes Entities and their parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies and advertising and promotion agencies, do not assume any responsibility and are not responsible, and hereby waive forever any right in relation to any claim in relation to, lost, late , incomplete, corrupted, stolen, incorrect, illegible or postage or mail postage, if applicable; or for any malfunction of the hardware or software of a computer, telephone, cable, network, satellite, electronic or Internet, unauthorized human intervention or incorrect or inaccurate capture of the input or other information, or the inability to capture such information . The Entities of the Sweepstakes and their parent companies, affiliates and subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies, are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by the registration information submitted by the end users or by improper, piracy manipulation or for any of the equipment or programs associated with or used in this Sweepstakes, and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, elimination, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Sweepstakes.
14. Damaged property. The Entities of the Sweepstakes and their parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies and advertising and promotion agencies, assume no responsibility and are not responsible, and hereby waive any right to any claim in relation to, injury or damage to the participants or any other computer or property of the related person or as a result of participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from this Sweepstakes.
15. Sweepstakes Errors. The Entities of the Sweepstakes and their parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies and advertising and promotion agencies, assume no responsibility and are not responsible, and hereby waive any right to any claim in relation to errors and / or ambiguity: (a ) in the racing lot; (b) in any advertising or related promotion of this Sweepstakes; and / or (c) in these Official Rules. In the event of any ambiguity or errors in these Official Rules, the Administrator reserves the right to modify these Official Rules in order to clarify them or correct such ambiguities or errors without significantly affecting the terms. and draw conditions.
16. Prizes and winners. The Sweepstakes Entities and their parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies and advertising and promotion agencies, assume no responsibility and are not responsible, and therefore, you / participant forever waives any right in relation to any claim related to the Selection and announcement of the Winners. the distribution of the Prizes, the acceptance / possession and / or misuse or use of any part of a Prize and / or any injury or damage to the property of a participant or a third party related or resulting from any part of a Prize or any part of this Sweepstakes.
17. Release and Compensation. Each participant in this Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, the Winners, hereby releases and agrees to keep the Draw Entities and their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives safe. and agents of any and all responsibility for any injury, loss or damage of any kind to person, including death and property, arising wholly or partially, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a Prize , participation in this Sweepstakes and Participation in any activity related to this Sweepstakes.
18. Limitation of liability. IN NO EVENT, THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES, THEIR PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES AND RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES, THEIR RESPONSE OFFICIALS, THE ADMINISTRATORS OF THE PARTICIPATION OF THE PARTICIPATION OF THE PARTICIPATION OF THE PARTICIPATION OF THE PARTICIPATION OF THE PARTICIPATION OF THE PARTICIPATION OF THE PARTICIPATION OF THE PARTICIPATION OF THE COUPLE DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES DERIVED FROM ITS ACCESS AND USE OF THE SWEEPSTAKES OR DOWNLOAD AND / OR PRINTING OF THE DOWNLOADED SWEATER MATERIAL. THE UNITED KINGDOM MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THAT SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTION OR LIMITATION REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
19. Disclaimer of warranties. PROMOTIONS AND AWARDS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRACTION.
20. Identity disputes. In the event of a dispute over the identity of a winner based on an email address, the winning participation will be declared by the Authorized Account Holder of the email address and / or the wireless telephone number sent at the time of the Enrollment on Twitter and / or or entry in the Sweepstakes. For the purposes of these Official Rules, "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the physical person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, an online service provider or another organization (for example, commercial, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning the email addresses for the domain associated with the email address sent.
21. Applicable law and jurisdiction. This promotion is governed by English law and is subject to the courts of London. Null where prohibited by law. All issues and questions related to the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and the Administrator in relation to this Sweepstakes, shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of London without giving Effect. to the conflict of the laws in force.
22. List of winners / Official rules. To get the name of the Winners, send an envelope stamped with your own address to receive "Winner List, 500 Million PS4 Pro Limited Edition Console Giveaway" on December 15, 2018 c / o GameSpot, a division of CBS Interactive, Inc ., The Almacn in The Bower, 207-211 Old Street, London EC1V 9NR. To obtain the Official Rules, enter an envelope stamped with your address to the address marked "Official Rules: Limited Edition Console Draw of 500 million PS4 Pro" for your reception before December 15, 2018. The name of the winner It can be published and the Official Rules will be published in the CBSI Service (ie GameSpot.com).