In March we will have the expected sixth season of ‘Vikings’, the third season of ‘lite’ or the third season of ‘Ozark’, among many other very interesting news. In addition, the Netflix catalog also added great anime hits from the Ghibli studio such as ‘Chihiro’s Journey’, ‘Princess Mononoke’ and many more.
Today we tell you what are all the premieres of series, films and documentaries that will reach the Netflix catalog during the month of March 2020. Time to prepare popcorn!
It may interest you | As present Netflix its first app in the iPhone 4 keynote
Releases in the Netflix catalog during March 2020
Spring March premieres alter. pic.twitter.com/nnp474fxEP
– Netflix Espaa (@NetflixES) February 24, 2020
- Heartland: Season 3 – March 1
- Vevet Collection: Season 3 – March 1
- The Protector: Season 3 – March 6
- Paradise PD: Part 2 – March 6
- Vikings: 6 season – March 10
- On My Block: Season 3 – March 11
- The Crile: Brazil: March 11th
- Bloodride: March 13
- lite: Season 3 – March 13
- The murderers of Valhala: March 13
- Feel Good: March, 19
- Rtame: March 20
- Madam C.J. Walker: A woman made herself: March 20
- Letter to the King: March 20
- Brooklyn Nine-Nike: 6 season – March 22
- Black Lightning: Season 3 – March 26
- Unorthodox: March 26th
- Ozark: Season 3 – March 27
- Chihiro’s trip: March 1st
- Princess Mononoke: March 1st
- The story of Princess Kaguya: March 1st
- Arriety and the world of the tiny ones: March 1st
- Nausica del Valle del Viento: March 1st
- My neighbors from Yamada: March 1st
- The return of the cat: March 1st
- Sitara: Let the girls finally dream: March 8
- The legend of Rick, the White: March 11th
- Lost Girls: March 13
- The hole: March 20
- The Hunger Games: Catching Fire: March 20
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay (Part 1): March 20
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay (Part 2): March 20
- Home: March 25th
- The mark of the devil: March 27th
- Bitter tasting: March 27th
- Taylor Tomlinson: Quarter-Life Crisis: March 3rd
- Lil Peep: Everybody’s Everything: March 4
- Ugly Delicious: 6th of March
- Dirty Money: 6th of March
- Bert Kreischer: Hey Big Boy: March 17
- Tiger King: March 20
How to renew your Netflix subscription on iOS and iPadOS
Long ago, Netflix offered its iOS and tvOS users the possibility of renewing their subscription through the App Store. But recently they withdrew this function in order to avoid paying 30% of taxes to Apple. Now there is another method to renew Netflix.
Netflix has three different subscription plans on its online streaming platform. Below we show you all the information and prices to reactivate your subscription from the iOS App Store.
one. Go to the official Netflix website from your iPhone, iPad, PC or Mac.
two. Click on the red “Start session” button from the upper right corner.
3. Enter your credentials.
Four. Click on the "See the plans" button.
5. Click or tap on “Continue”.
6. Choose your favorite plan to renew Netflix.
|Ultra HD||Do not||Do not||S|
|Number of screens||one||two||4|
How to download Netflix content on iPhone and iPad
one. Open the Netflix app on your iPhone or iPad.
two. Search and select the episode of a series (or movie) that you want to download.
3. Next, click on the down arrow icon.
Four. In the lower blue bar you can see the download process.
It may interest you | How to download Netflix series and movies on iPhone and iPad
And here ends the selection of series, films and documentaries that will land on the Netflix streaming platform throughout the month of March. What do you think about this month’s news? Is there a series that you have special desire to see? What seasons of what series do you think should reach the catalog?