We tell you three Samsung applications that give an incredible added value to the brand. If you have a Samsung mobile you can use them, while if you have doubts about whether the brand is worth it for you or not, it can be used to take it into account.
For the past few months I have been using the Galaxy Note 8 for analysis, a year later. Additionally I have spent the last weeks testing the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 for analysis and user experience.
Not everything is hardware, exclusive applications also matter
Testing these phones has helped me to know some applications that I liked a lot.
Everything in this life has an end, and once the tests are over, I have to go back to my main mobile, a Google Pixel 2 XL that came out very cheap on eBay. A mobile that would not change for anything, but that makes me miss some features that I have used very often in the Galaxy Note 8 and 9.
Beyond the use of the pencil, there were three applications that I liked very much to use and that I miss now. One is a Samsung application available on Google Play, another is a third-party application and the third is a preinstalled application.
Galaxy Note 8 analysis: A year later, it is still a mobile phone
Almost a year after its presentation we analyze the Galaxy Note 8 again, a mobile that has a lot to offer despite the weather.
Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Analysis and experience of using the most professional mobile
The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is the most powerful and best mobile phone from Samsung. In addition to arriving with a pencil with enhanced functions.
Samsung Flow is the best in the world if you work in mobility
Some time ago our partner Roberto wrote a very good article about Samsung Flow, an article that had a very good impact (and I recommend reading it if you have not already done so). I usually work at home, but in good afternoon I like to go to work with a laptop on a terrace.
Samsung Flow is the perfect complement to the laptop if you have Windows. You have to download the application on your mobile and PC, and once installed on both devices, you have to connect. The characteristics that have made me fall in love with Samsung Flow are the following.
- Auto tethering: If your computer does not have Wi-Fi network, it automatically activates the access point of your Samsung mobile and connects. A notification will appear in Windows so that when you accept, the connection is managed alone. When you finish using the computer, the access point is turned off only.
- Forget the password: Once connected to Samsung Flow, just have our mobile with the active screen to unlock the computer. That is, if your computer does not have biometric authentication you can take advantage of the facial, iris or fingerprint unlock of your Samsung mobile.
- Share files: You can send files between your Samsung mobile and your PC via Wi-Fi Direct. It doesn't work very well when you're using the shared connection, though.
Connect your Samsung mobile and your Windows 10 computer with Flow
If you have a Samsung mobile, you can make better use of your experience in Windows 10. Join your mobile and computer beyond notifications with Samsung Flow.
Bixby Buttons turns the Bixby button into a useful button
We talked about this application a few days ago, and it offers an additional value for the Galaxy S8, S9, Note 8 and Note 9. These devices include a button for the Bixby assistant, but of course, since it only works in English it is not something that has much value for us
BxActions allows us change the function of the Bixby button to any other function. Have you always wanted to have an extra button for the function you want? Accessing the camera, turning on Google Assistant or activating and deactivating the do not disturb mode are some of the possibilities of this great button.
Not everything is work, I like Game Launcher
Finally, I like the Samsung game mode a lot. It is not the only company that has such an application, But the truth is that I like it for several reasons:
- You can group your games in the application, as if it were a folder.
- You can adjust a balance between performance and autonomy for each game.
- Access to «Game tools» It allows us to record our games, block notifications or the navigation bar itself to avoid leaving the game by accident.