The Chinese company, OnePlus, since its inception it has focused on offering the best terminals for the lowest possible price. Over the past few years, the price of their phones has been increasing, as well as their quality.
But it seems that there is something that has failed in the last mobile launched by said firm, because from DxOMark they have said that the camera of the OnePlus 7T Pro has not reached the expected level for a mobile of its range.
The OnePlus 7T Pro has a camera equal to that of the previous model
While it is a mobile launched at the end of last year, DxOMark took some time to test its cameras, and now we have the results of how good are the cameras included on the back of the device.
With specifications inside more than interesting, the photographic section is presented as follows:
- A camera of 48 megapixels
- A camera of 8 megapixels
- And a camera 16 megapixel wide angle.
The result obtained by these cameras has been 114 points, what does this mean? Well, a year ago this result would have been very good, but with the latest releases made by companies such as Huawei, Xiaomi, Samsung and others, the OnePlus 7T Pro It is far from the results that other mobiles have obtainedpractically at the same level as the previous model of the same OnePlus range.
If we observe well, This mobile ends up just below the Samsung Galaxy S10 5G, which can be a very good indicator that the camera of this Chinese mobile it's good but not the best.
Pros and cons of the OnePlus 7T Pro camera
Although the result obtained by DxOMark shows that the quality of the OnePlus 7T Pro camera has not improved compared to the previous year, it It has some interesting aspects in its favor. Then we will show you what are the pros and cons of this camera Regarding photo and video capture:
- The color exposure of the lenses is very accurate.
- Wide dynamic range.
- The colors are nice and vivid..
- The details in the images are captured correctly.
- The use of the Zoom keeps the details of the objects in measure.
- The images present true noise when captures are taken in low light.
- Effect Ghosting present in almost all images.
- White balance is very rare, it gives the feeling that the software creates yellowish tones.
- Exposure variations may occur at the time of taking consecutive shots.
- Very accurate exposure.
- Accurate and fast automatic focus.
- More than nice colors.
- The details in the image are very well preserved.
- Limited dynamic range.
- Noise is present in moving objects.
- Changes of visible frames.
- Sharpness differences between frames.
Seeing all the tests that DxOMark has done on the cameras of the OnePlus 7T Pro, you can say that the Chinese company has not been up to par than expected, well ends up taking a score that does not improve what was seen in the previous device.