If you already have it, or are thinking of buying it, here we are going to leave you with a series of tricks With which you can get the most out of your Realme X2. Settings that make it easier for you to use on a daily basis and help you enjoy more of it.
Realme X2: tricks you shouldn't miss
Hide navigation buttons and use gestures
To take full advantage of the 6.4-inch Super AMOLED screen of this mobile, there is nothing better than hiding the lower navigation icons and getting used to using the gestures. This is how you should do it.
- You enter the phone settings.
- Next, ‘Convenience Tools’
- ‘Navigation buttons’
- ‘Vertical sliding gestures‘
- In this mode, if we slide from the center up, we will go to the home screen. If we slide from the sides, we will go back. If we swipe from the beginning and keep our finger on the screen, we will open the multitasking.
- We can also adjust the settings so that the backward movement is done from the sides and not from below. To do this, click on en Swipe gestures from both sides ’on the‘ Navigation buttons ’screen.
Open the camera with the screen off
There are times when we see something and we need to take a picture. And urgently. From the moment we see it, we unlock the screen, the fingerprint does not match, we try again, the camera opens and we focus and shoot, our goal has disappeared. Therefore, we will teach you to take a picture opening the camera drawing an ‘O ’ from the screen off. For it:
- We enter ‘Convenience Tools’
- ‘Gestures and movements’
- ‘Gestures with the screen off‘
- ‘Draw an O to open the camera
- Now, with the screen off, draw a circle. The camera will open immediately.
There are more similar settings on this screen, shawls take a look Because they are worth it.
Choose between drawer mode and standard mode
As in other layers of customization, in ColorOS we can choose between having all the applications outside, in the manner of the iPhone, or having them in a drawer. To do this we doing the next.
- We enter the phone settings
- We enter ‘Home screen and wallpaper’
- ‘Home Screen Mode‘
- Here you choose between standard mode (all applications outside) or drawer mode (have them inside, in an app drawer).
Activate the dark mode
In order to have the dark mode in our Realme X2 We will proceed as follows.
- We enter the terminal settings
- We go down to the bottom until we find the section ‘Realme Lab‘
- Inside, we only have one option, ‘Dark mode’.
- Enter and click on ‘Activate now’
All applications, whether compatible with dark mode or not, will now look like this. And there are some that are not well optimized. In 'Dark mode for third party applications‘I advise you to disable those that you see that do not work correctly, such as WhatsApp.
Prevent an app from closing in multitasking
Some battery managers force the closure of applications that they remain in the background. This they do to save battery. But there are applications that need to remain in the background, such as messaging, music or bluetooth applications. To prevent them from closing automatically, we will do the following.
- We open multitasking.
- We are going to the application that we want to block and never close again.
- We observe the three stripes men from the top and we enter l
- Click on ‘Block’ and voila
Activate and use the split screen
If you look closely at the previous capture, you will see a separate option from ‘Block’, ‘Split screen’ This works to be able to use two applications at the same time and thus increase our productivity. For example, on one screen we have a mathematical operation and on the other the calculator to make the accounts. The uses are multiple.
- To do this, we just have to go to multitasking, three-stripes menu and ‘Split screen’
- Upload the green line until you see correctly the application preview to go at the bottom
- Press it and go.
By default, if we perform a upward movement with three fingers at the same time the ‘Split screen’ mode will be activated.
Draw on a screenshot
Many times we make a screenshot to send it to a friend but we want be fixed at a specific point. For that, nothing better than to be able to dial the attention zone from our own telephone without downloading any third party application. We will do it as follows.
- We take a screenshot
- Click on ‘Edit’
- A series of icons will appear at the bottom
- We will click on ‘Marker‘
- We will paint over the area
- This little trick is not accompanied by images because the device does not allow capturing the editing section of the captures themselves.
Activate the smart screen
The smart screen mode allows the user to access different applications and actions, from the screen where they are, with a gesture from left to right from one side of the screen. Through this small menu we can enter ‘WhatsApp’, ‘YouTube’, take a screenshot, enter the camera and even add applications to your liking.
- To do this, we will enter entrar Settings ’
- ‘Convenience tools’
- ‘Smart sidebar‘
- Here we will choose if we only want it when we handle the mobile horizontally or vertically and horizontally.
Other news about … Android, mid-range