Currently mobile brands are starting to look more seriously at the gamers market. In addition to smartphones expressly dedicated to that function, some companies make parallel decisions.
We already knew that Huawei was developing a smartphone to play but also that it had introduced a new technology called GPU Turbo that improved the graphic performance of its smartphones while reducing energy expenditure.
After the presentation of the Honor 10 has launched a variant with this integrated technology and more RAM.
Features Honor 10 GT
- Display: 5.84 inches LCD with 18.7: 9 ratio and FHD + resolution (2244 x 1080 pixels)
- Processor: Huawei Kirin 970 with NPU for artificial intelligence
- RAM: 8 GB
- Internal memory: 128 GB
- Rear camera: dual 16 Mpx with l f / 1.8, PDAF, flash and 24 Mpx
- Front: 24 Mpx with f / 2.0 aperture.
- Battery: 3400 mAh with fast charge.
- Dimensions: 149.6 × 71.2 × 7.7 mm
- Weight: 153 gr
- Connectivity: Wifi dual band, LTE Cat 18, USB Type C, NFC …
- Android version: 8.1 Oreo with EMUI 8.1 with Turbo GPU
Differences with Honor 10
The Honor 10 is a very interesting terminal, with a value for money that currently places him as the king of mobile phones of less than 400 euros.
The new version has 8 GB of RAM instead of with 6 GB and only one version of 128 GB of storage.
The aforementioned GPU Turbo technology is also included as standard, which improves performance when playing.
The last difference is the integration of AIS, stabilization guided by artificial intelligence, capable of improving night shots. It is something we already saw in the Huawei P20 and P20 Pro and that has meant a leap of remarkable quality in this area.
The other features are the same as we saw in Honor 10 and that we tell you in the in-depth analysis that we published a few weeks ago:
This model will be released in China on July 24 at a price not yet announced. Before the Honor 10 will receive the AI and GPU improvements of this model.