If that special person demands that you leave it in sight and that you hardly talk to her, show her that she is wrong. WhatsApp lets you know with five of your contacts you chat more, and sure to be your first half in the first place (or so we hope, for the sake of your relationship …).
In addition to the amount of text messages, you can also be clear about how many photos, contacts, stickers, GIF files, videos, audio messages and documents you've shared with your partner.
Without more, follow these steps to find out how connected you are and that person:
- Open WhatsApp on your phone.
- In the main menu, at the three points at the top of your screen, go to Settings.
- Choose Data and storage in the options that are displayed.
- In the new menu, click on Storage use.
Thus, a list is displayed in which your contacts and groups appear, which is headed by that person (or group) with whom you interact most, with whom you exchange information in WhatsApp, from text to multimedia.
If your partner does not appear in the first place, but a work group or other contact, do not worry, we have the solution:
- Click on the name of the group or contact first.
- Choose Free up space, in the lower right corner, which means that all the information exchanged with that group or contact will be deleted, although you can uncheck the boxes that you don't want to be deleted, for example, documents and photos.
- Click on Delete items, In the bottom right.
- Repeat the process if there are still contacts or groups above your partner.
With a few steps, your better half will be at the top of this list, so you can show her that she is the person with whom you talk most from a distance, through WhatsApp.
The instant messenger application, whose user base is 2,000 million, reiterates that all your messages are protected with end-to-end encryption, which means that only you and the recipient can read them.