Announced a few months ago, Pokmon HOME has finally arrived at the Play Store and if you are fantastic in this world, then You should not miss this application. Thanks to it You can store all your Pokmon easily and quickly, although that's not all, since you can also exchange them with other people. Simply put, becoming a Pokmon master is already a reality.
How to store Pokmon in Pokmon HOME
The idea behind this Pokmon application for Android is that you can store as much Pokmon as possible. If you have not linked a Nintendo account to the app, you can select a Pokmon from among the three that are initially offered.
On the other hand, if you want to store more Pokmon debers associate your Nintendo account. For those Pokmon to be automatically stored in Pokmon Home, you must do the following:
- Within the application, debers click on the small green button which is located in the bottom center of the screen.
- Click on the icon that says Options.
- Therefore, you will have to click on the option that says See details, under Linking a Nintendo Account.
- Click on Link a Nintendo Account.
- Sign in with Facebook, Google, Twitter, Nintendo Network ID, or by entering an email address and a password.
- Once the session starts, all the pokmon you've got in other games, such as Pokmon Go or other Nintendo Switch, Wii U and other games, will be stored in Pokmon HOME.
It is important to mention that synchronization is done automatically, as long as you have logged in with a Nintendo account. Therefore, every Pokmon you get in other Pokmon games from Android, iOS, Nintendo Switch and other, will be saved in your Pokmon HOME account.
How to exchange Pokmon in Pokmon HOME
Swapping Pokmon inside this application is extremely easy. Being a function that many users missed, developers have tried to add it as intuitively as possible.
Those, there are different ways to exchange Pokmon, so you should select the one indicated for the transaction to take place:
- Inside Pokmon HOME you will have to click on Exchanges.
- Being in the menu of Pokmon HOME ExchangesYou should choose one of the following options: Prodigious Cash, GTS, Group Exchange and Exchange with friends.
- By selecting one of those options, you can exchange one or several Pokmon with random people, or with friends.
It is important to mention that not all of those Pokmon Exchange options offer the same results:
- Prodigious box: Select 3 Pokmon (initial level) and get one at random.
- GTS: Deposit a Pokmon, indicate what is the Pokmon you want in return and wait for some other Pokmon master to exchange with you.
- Group Exchange: Meet with other users in public or private rooms and dialogue with them to exchange Pokmon.
- Exchange with friends: Add friends and exchange Pokmon with them simply and quickly.
Of all these options, the most beneficial is the last, why? Why you can exchange any Pokmon in a matter of seconds. Being a function that allows you to change creatures with your own friends, you can tell him, easily and quickly, what are the Pokmon you want to exchange. This using the other methods could be quite frustrating.
Without much more to add, if you have any problem storing or exchanging Pokmon in Pokmon HOME, leave us a message so we can help you. Similarly, we recommend updating the app to the latest version to avoid any inconvenience when using Pokmon HOME.