Apple has just officially launched iOS and iPadOS 13.3.1 for all devices compatible with some news and, especially, solving some errors that had appeared after the last updates. After three beta versions of the update, Apple has decided to launch the final version of iOS 13.3.1 today.
What's new in iOS 13.3.1
Being a minor update, the news is mainly focused on correcting errors, so we do not have significant improvements. This is all that iOS 13.3.1 solves:
- Solve a problem in the limits of communication that could allow you to add a contact without entering the access code of usage time.
- Add a configuration for control the use of location services by the U1 Ultra Wideband chip.
- Solve a problem that could cause a Momentary delay before editing a Deep Fusion photo taken on iPhone 11 or iPhone 11 Pro.
- Fixed an issue where FaceTime could use the Ultra Wide camera with rear view instead of the normal camera.
- It solved a mail problem that could cause remote image loading even when the “Upload remote images” setting is disabled.
- Solve a carplay problem which could cause a distorted sound when making phone calls in certain vehicles.
- Fix a problem that may cause them to appear multiple undo dillogs in Mail.
- Solve a problem whereby push notifications may not be delivered via Wi-Fi.
- Presents support for Siri voices in Indian English for HomePod.
Apple has also released updates for HomePod, Apple TV, Mac and Apple Watch today, tvOS 13.3.1, macOS Catalina 10.15.3 and watchOS 6.1.2 are already available, as well as a complementary update for iOS 12 devices, iOS 12.4.5 is also available to download.
How to install iOS 13.3 and iPadOS 13.3 and compatible devices
To update to the new version of iOS 13 or iPadOS on your iPhone or iPad you just have to go to Settings> General> Software update and download this new update on your device. You can also do it by connecting your iPhone or iPad to your computer or Mac and using iTunes, or the Finder in the case of macOS Catalina.
As for the devices compatible with iOS 13 and iPadOS, this is the complete list:
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone X
- iPhone XR
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPad Mini 4
- iPad Mini 2019
- iPad (2017)
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air 2019
- iPad Pro 9.7
- iPad Pro 12.9 (1 generation)
- iPad Pro 10.5
- iPad Pro 12.9 (2 generation)
- iPad (2018)
- iPad Pro 11 ″
- iPad Pro 12.9 ″ (3 generation)