WhatsApp is one of the most used apps in the world, recently it has just surpassed the 2 billion active users in the world, and many times the arrival of news takes too long to arrive. They are many functions that we expect for years and that have not yet reached the application.
From WABetaInfo they have suggested to the official WhatsApp account some improvements and we share them 100% and add some extra. Hopefully the company will pay attention and soon we can see these long-awaited features in the app.
WhatsApp, we want these functions
They are many functions that should reach WhatsApp, you just have to look at the last ones that have reached Telegram, including a kind of Tinder and new animated icons. However, we don't ask for that much, just some very demanded functions:
- Possibility of having a function that allows hide some of the functions from certain contacts. For example in your States or in your profile picture, an option that says "My contacts except …".
- Possibility of hiding that you are online for limited periods.
- Do not show “This message has been deleted” to the rest of the chat contacts when deleting a message.
- To be able to configure in each chat individually whether or not we want the files to be downloaded automatically.
- An option for send a full size photo, without WhatsApp drastically lowering the quality.
- The "Holiday mode" which is so rumored and never came that will allow us to disconnect.
- A Apple Watch application without having to resort to small tricks.
It may interest you | 4 tips to protect your privacy on WhatsApp
In addition to all these functions, of course, we wait for the dark mode. However, in this case we are much closer since the application beta already has it available, so its official launch for all users can arrive in just a few weeks.
Previous articleMicrosoft's antivirus coming to iOS and Android very soonNext articleApple launches the second public beta of iOS 13.4 and iPadOS 13.4
Biting the apple since 2010 and its practically perfect iPhone 4. Writing about what I'm passionate about since 2016. Think Different.