OnePlus 6 and 6T: update to Android 10 is retaken for the fourth time
5 (100%) one vote
For the first time in its history, OnePlus has resumed a single update for the fourth time. A few months ago the company started to implement Android 10 for their devices OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T; However, there were several problems repeatedly, which led the company to suspend the update more than once. Already the company had stopped implementing the update on three different occasions due to several inconveniences. Now recently, the company has resumed the update for a fourth time..
Users faced with this new attempt by the company to bring Android 10 to your Smartphone OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T; they are in a somewhat skeptical and distrustful position to proceed with the update; Therefore, they seem to be waiting for some news before proceeding. We also recommend waiting a few days before installing the new Android update on your OnePlus 6 or OnePlus 6T; this in order to finish the last touches and adjustments.
This new update of Android 10 presented by OnePlus should finally be totally stable unlike its predecessors. Several corrections should already be adjusted by the company; and also they should have incorporated some improvements for an error-free experience. The change log of the new update is as follows.
- The black screen problem that occurs after unlocking the device through the fingerprint has been fixed.
- The problem with the animation logo when rebooting the device was fixed.
- The problem suffered by the reheating device when it was in a state of charge was also solved.
- The problem of random disconnection with the 5 GHz access point was solved.
- The stability of the system was improved and general errors were corrected.
- The Android security patch updated to 2019.12 has been implemented.
- Image preview time was optimized in Pro mode.
- The problem of blocking the camera was solved.
- The problem with the videos and images that were not shown in the Gallery was solved.
As this is the fourth time that OnePlus is bringing the update to the device due to multiple failures; it is expected that all the problems of the past have been solved, and no inconvenience is caused again. If you own a OnePlus 6 or OnePlus 6T and have downloaded the new update; Join us in the comment box on how it works. For any new information, we will be attentive to make it come to you.
Te ha parecido interesante esta noticia? Puedes dejarnos un comentario con tu opinin, te lo agradeceremos.
SHARE THE NEWS WITH YOUR FRIENDS:
ARTICLES RELATED TO THIS PUBLICATION
About the Author