HP presented at CES all its new range of computers, screens and accessories, which this year have the peculiarity that they are built mainly with the use of recyclable materials and plastic taken from the bottom of the ocean.
On that scale the Envy Dragonfly takes the lead, since its mechanical composition is 82% generated with this ecological combination.
The presentation of HP also delivered two other novelties: the powerful and long-lasting HP Specter x360 15-inch battery and the HP ENVY 32 All-in-One with HDR600 display with an incredible contrast ratio of 6000: 1 and an assistant for digital creation with the first all-in-one with NVIDIA GeForce RTX and a multiple device on the keyboard to switch between a cell phone and a tablet.
One of the main bets is precisely to captivate the Z generation, the successors of millennials who today occupy a large number of screens and devices to work and do their homework.
HP Specter x360 15 inch
It is HP's most powerful computer to date, powered by a tenth generation Intel Core i7 processor with the latest NVIDIA GeForce GPU and up to 17 hours of battery life.
To have a better content experience, you also have a 15.6-inch 4K OLED screen with a range of 30 percent more realistic color with the DCI-P3.
It occupies Intel Wi-Fi 6, which allows file transfer almost three times faster.
The laptop also has the smallest HP 2.2mm infrared camera, with an HP webcam shutdown switch, a mute microphone button, a fingerprint reader located on the keyboard, and Express VPN and LastPass to create and consume content.
HP ENVY 32 All-in-One (AiO)
Ideal for audiovisual and design creations, the ENVY 32 AiO, a ninth-generation Intel Core i7, with powerful NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 graphics, up to 32 GB of DDR4 memory and up to 1 TB SSD dual storage to boost photo projects and videos.
It also comes with the NVIDIA RTX Studio program, designed specifically for creators of audiovisual content and design, with artificial intelligence for high resolution video editing in real time.
In the audio section it has Advanced Audio Stream, which will not require additional speakers.
Its design rests on an edge-to-edge glass screen that comes on a solid aluminum support, accented with dark ash wood and a tempered acoustic fabric.
It has built-in wireless charging ports and a multi-device keyboard to switch from one device to another by simply pressing a button. So we can connect cell phones or tablets.
HP Elite Dragonfly
It is one of the jewels of the HP crown in this CES 2020, the HP Elite Dragonfly dynamic and convertible laptop with 5G, developed with an intelligent signal technology to increase antenna performance.
It has a tenth generation Intel Core, vProy processor has HP Sure View Reflect technology, which allows you to work discreetly in many lighting conditions and activate a privacy mode that allows a keypad to block tones.
Another great variant of the Elite Dragonfly is that it has a location system through its Tile system, a premium service that allows you to receive alerts when the equipment has been lost.
In addition, HP is committed to sustainability, as it is the world's first portable made of plastic found at the bottom of the ocean and more than 82% of the mechanical parts are made of recycled materials.
In this regard, the company said that we are passionate about creating devices and computer experiences that will lead us to the future and allow more freedom in how the next generation creates, consumes content and collaborates.
Other products presented
In the same line, HP showed at CES other monitors and backpacks and other accessories.
- HP E24d G4 and HP E27d G4 advanced docking monitors with a single USB-C cable for video, data and up to 100W of power.
- A recycled case for the HP ENVY. The sleeve is created with recycled plastic bottles woven and woven to the shape with minimal manufacturing waste.
- The HP Pavilion Recycled series also includes a backpack, a top load, a bag and a thin cover made of 100% recycled PET
- There was also an HP Specter Folio and Topload backpack, which features a waterproof waxed canvas exterior to keep the devices safe and dry and an RFID pocket that protects the information on the credit card and passport of electronic reading devices of data.
one from 3
Prices and availability
- The HP Specter x360 15 is expected to be available in March through HP.com for an initial price of $ 1,599.99. The device will also be available at Best Buy.
- The HP ENVY 32 AiO is now available on HP.com for an initial price of $ 1,599.99 dollars. The device can also be purchased at Best Buy, Amazon and other US retailers. UU.
- The HP Elite Dragonfly with optional mosaic integration and HP Sure View Reflect will be available from February 2020
- While the HP Elite Dragonfly with 5G and a tenth generation Intel Core vPro processor will be available in the summer of the United States. Prices will be provided closer to the availability date.
- The HP E24d G4 Advanced Docking Monitor is available this January through HP.com for $ 349 dollars. The HP E27d G4 model while being at $ 479 dollars.
- The HP ENVY recycled case will be available in April through HP.com for an initial price of $ 59.99 dollars.
- The HP Pavilion Recycled series will be released in the spring of 2020. Prices closer to availability will be provided
- Finally the HP Specter Folio Backpack and Topload will be on sale from February through HP.com for an initial price of $ 199.99 dollars.