Archos, a perhaps less known manufacturer, today presented its new range of tablets at the Mobile World Congress Archos Magnus. After the presentation of theSony Xperia Z4 Tablet, these tablets have been announced that stand out for their internal storage that reaches up to 256GB.
At the fair in Barcelona there is room for everyone, even for less popular manufacturers which can always stand out in some way. Archos with its new tablets has been one of these. Within the range of Archos Magnus tablets we found several models, the one with the lowest storage has 64GB of internal memory. The largest storage has 256GB, you will need a lot of music, photos, videos and applications to fill your memory.
- Mediatek MT8127 processor with four cores at 1.3GHZ
- GP Mali-450
- IPS screen of 10.1 inches and a resolution of 1024 × 600 pixels
- 2 megapixel rear camera.
- 0.3 megapixel front camera
- 550 grams of weight
- Dimensions: 262 x 256 x 12 mm
- Battery: 4,000 mAh
- Internal storage: 64GB expandable up to 128GB ms via microSD.
- RAM memory: 1GB.
- Android 4.4 KitKat.
This tablet will be available from April for just 189 euros.