On the 24th we have an appointment in Madrid in which we will tell you firsthand what will be the new Xiaomi smartphone destined for the global market. All pools point to an event in which the Xiaomi Mi A2 will be announced.
Today, a Polish store has advanced new data on this device. Not only has it confirmed the expected characteristics, but it has also given information about the design (nothing new) and prices.
A Xiaomi Mi 6X on the outside …
The first images of this model that we see in the store confirm that it will have Android One, as expected, but they also show it in the back, something that had not been seen in the Xiaomi supposedly leaked in an already deleted video.
It will have a screen of almost 6 inches, without buttons in the front area and with the fingerprint sensor behind, where the dual camera and flash will also be.
… and inside
The interior is also based on the Mi 6X, although there are slight variations in aspects such as weight or dimensions, although they could be typographical errors.
- Screen: 5.99 inches (2160 × 1080 px) Full HD + 2.5D.
- Processor: Snapdragon 660 2.2 GHz Octa-Core.
- GPU: Adreno 506.
- RAM: 4/6 GB
- Internal memory: 32 GB / 64 GB / 128 GB.
- Micro SD: Up to 128 GB
- System version: Android One version 8.1 Oreo.
- Rear camera: 20 Mpx with LED flash with aperture f / 1.75 (pixel size of 1.25μm) and 12 Mpx with aperture f / 1.75 (pixel size of 2μm).
- Front camera: 20 Mpx.
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C.
- Others: Dual SIM, without 3.5 mm jack, fingerprint sensor, infrared emitter …
- Battery: 3010 mAh with quick charge QuickCharge 3.0.
- Dimensions: 158.7 x 75.4 x 7.3 mm.
- Weight: 168 gr.
If all this data is confirmed, we see that something that some users will be missing is the headphone jack that has already been removed in the Mi 6X and that seems to continue missing in this model.
Also missing is the NFC, a lack that also has the Xiaomi Mi 8 SE. Of course, given the approach to the global market, Xiaomi has introduced the 800 MHz band in this Xiaomi MI A2 as it already did in the Xiaomi Mi A1.
Prices of Xiaomi Mi A2
The three variants of the Xiaomi Mi A2 have already obtained official prices, at least in Poland. They will cost:
- Xiaomi Mi A2 with 4 + 32 GB: 1299 Polish zloty (about 299 euros).
- Xiaomi Mi A2 with 4 + 64 GB: 1399 Polish zloty (about 319 euros).
- Xiaomi Mi A2 with 6 + 128 GB: 1299 Polish zloty (about 369 euros).
These prices have been subsequently modified by the store to put other generics much higher, which simply serve not to give clues about them.
Thank you Dan For advice.