Alexa is much more than a simple assistant that you can ask to order food or turn on any of your smart devices. Amazon's virtual assistant has other skills, let's say … interesting, that you would like to try. From personal things to bodily functions, these are examples of some rare questions for Alexa, in case you need to pray a little to improve your day.
Do you want more? Check out these funny questions for Alexa.
If you are one of the people whose body sound makes a giggle, or if you simply feel like bothering your cat, Alexa has what you need. Some noises you can try are:
- Alexa, can you fart? Yes, I can.
- Alexa, can you burp? Your answer will make you laugh.
- Alexa: barks. Barking, but if you tell him to bark more times, things will get out of control and start rapping with dog noises. We do not recommend it.
- Alexa, throw up. I respond with an occurrence.
- Alexa, meow. Make some meows that drive your cats crazy, trying to find the miniature cat that lives inside your Amazon Echo Dot.
- Alexa, can you cough? Your answer will not be very serious.
- Alexa, can you cluck like a chicken? Alexa cackle and then tell you a chicken joke.
- Alexa, can you cry like a baby? S cries, but then cheers up alone.
Alexa is not a real lady, so absolutely nothing happens if you ask her personal questions. Try these:
- Alexa, how many weights?
- Alexa, are you pretty?
- Alexa, do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend?
- Alexa, where do you live?
- Alexa, what is your favorite color?
- Alexa, how old are you?
- Alexa, who is Alexa's voice?
- Alexa, are you weird?
- Alexa, how tall are you?
- Alexa, do you wear diapers?
It's normal to try to find out what kind of virtual assistant Alexa is and what she thinks of her "rivals." These questions can help you clear the unknowns.
- "Alexa, do you know Cortana?"
- "Alexa, do you know Siri?"
- "Alexa, Mac or PC?"
- “Alexa, which phone is the best?” (Technically a follow-up question, but it doesn't have to be that way)
- "Alexa, are you a robot?"
- "Alexa, what are the three laws of robotics?" (She actually has the updated list of four, so Asimov will be proud)
- "Alexa, what is the value of pi?" (Don't worry, it's not eternal)
- "Alexa, are we in the Matrix?"
- “Alexa, roll a dice” (useful for games and bets)
- "Alexa, is the cake a lie?" (S, Alexa is fully aware of the game ac)
This list will not be complete without mentioning the strange things Alexa can do. These are some of our favorites (not available in Spanish, try them in English!):
- Flush the Toilet causes Alexa to throw the string from an invisible toilet.
- When you feel depressed, the Flatter feature will make Alexa fill you with compliments.
- Alexa, activate Gordon Ramsay. With this ability, Alexa can make Gordon Ramsay criticize your way of cooking.
- Super Burp provide Alexa with the ability to launch a variety of unpleasant belching sounds.
- Talk Like Snoop lets you ask Alexa to say phrases in the style of rapper Snoop Dogg.
- Cat Translator ensures that it can translate your cat's meows; but your cat must meow first, and it can be complicated to pay attention to it when asked.
- With Picachu Talk you can ask Pikachu questions and have a conversation with this Pokemon character, with Alexa as a translator, of course.
- Chewbacca Chat does the same as Pikachu Talk, but you talk to Chewbacca from Star Wars.
- The Annoy My Mom function is useful to annoy your mom. Guaranteed.
- Bruh! make Alexa sound surprised when you're wrong.