Today we are going to teach you how to properly keep the Galaxy Note 10+ system optimized and other Galaxy with One UI. A series of tips that will come in handy to keep your cell phone clean and that is like the first day you started it.
You can ask yourself the reason why you have to do something to our mobile. And it is precisely because they are increasingly more complex systems, as it happens with our PCs. Attentive also to a great trick to access the maintenance of the device and that surely you did not know.
It can having an app in the background or we simply want our Galaxy Note 10 to be just started with all the cleaning it entails. So we are going to schedule a restart daily or toggle it every other day:
- Let's go to Settings> Device Maintenance> Three vertical dots icon> System restart.
- We activate it and select the days and time.
- We recommend the time at dawn about 5:00 a.m.
Is automatic optimization allows us to free storage and system of cached, residual and advertising files:
- Settings> Device Maintenance> 3-point icon> Automatic optimization
- We activate and plan the time: 3:00 a.m.
Free up storage and cache space
Apart from being able to do the whole process from one time since Device Maintenance, also we can do it manually the storage:
- Settings> Device Maintenance> 3-point icon> Storage (located at the bottom)
- Click on "Release"
We return to the same space and what we are going to do is stop all apps that are resident in the background and they can take a lot of RAM with them. If we notice that our mobile, after opening I do not know how many apps slows down (rare in the Note or S series), we can opt for this option:
- Settings> Device Maintenance> 3-point icon> Memory
- We give "Release"
Shortcuts to the Device Maintenance sections
We can put the shortcut to Device Maintenance or choose which of the 4 maintenance to put on the desk for quick access:
- Settings> Device Maintenance> 3 point icon> Put icon in Applications
- We take the app drawer icon to the desktop.
- We already have access made.
- We can long press on that icon and the 4 accesses to Memory, Storage, Security and Battery appear.
- Click on any of these accesses and drag anywhere on the desktop to have a shortcut.
Review of apps they consume: clear app cache
We are going to check which apps should not appear in consumption From the battery of our Galaxy Note 10:
- We go to Settings> Device Maintenance> Battery> Battery Usage.
- We check that we did not find any app like Google Play Services or Google in first position.
- If there were, it would mean excessive use. And you always have to weigh if that app we usually use those hours. In the case of Netflix, if we have used it for several hours, it should appear, but one like the previous ones or an unknown one, no.
- We go to Settings> Applications> the above application> Storage> Clean cache on top
This should solve the problem, but if not, we move on to the next tip.
Clear system cache from Download Mode
We will use the "Wipe Cache Partition" option from download mode. This is always advised after performing any of the system updates that are released monthly. If you notice that an app makes excessive use, and as we have said before, or the system does not go as thin as we would like, we go to the download mode:
- We turn off the device
- Press at the same time the Power button and volume key up
- We wait a few seconds, and just after the Samsung screen appears …
- We release and we will enter the download mode
- We advise you to watch the video to see the whole process
And please follow the steps as indicated. We are not responsible for everything that may happen, since in that download mode we can do a factory reset if you do not follow the steps correctly.
- We use the key of Volume down to go to ?Wipe Cache Partition?
- Now the power on to select that option
- We give "Ok" with the ignition again and the cache is done.
- Now we do ?Reboot System? and the mobile is restarted.
Have the system updated
It is important that let's check that the system is updated since:
- Settings> Updates> Check manually
Than All Google Play apps are up to date so that there is no abuse in the use of RAM or battery. And that we go through the Galaxy Store:
- Let's go to My page from the button in the upper right
- Updates and we update everything.
In the Galaxy Store, Samsung system apps such as the phone system and more are usually updated …
Finally, we advise you that if you notice that the fingerprint sensor is slower than usual, delete the recorded fingerprints to record other. On many occasions the unlock speed of the Galaxy Note 10 has improved.