Surprisingly, Huawei leads all the analysis categories carried out by the specialized firm DxOMark.
Although 2019 was a complicated year for Huawei in some aspects, the reality is the company has proven to be one of the most valuable smartphone brands for the market and users, since it has not only launched equipment with a good cost / benefit ratio, but their phones have also been recognized for their great performance, camera and power.
And is that if we look at the list of the best smartphones of the year in terms of camera and sound according to the analysis of the French firm specialized in both areas and known as DxOMark, we will realize that Huawei dominates each of these sections.
So you can see it with your own eyes, here we tell you what are the best smartphones in terms of selfie, rear camera and sound released in 2019:
The 5 best smartphones with rear camera
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro 5G – 123 points
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro – 121 points
- Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro Premium Edition – 121 points
- Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max – 117 points
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G – 117 points
The 5 best selfie camera
- Huawei nova 6 5G – 100 points
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G – 99 points
- Asus ZenFone 6 – 98 points
- Samsung Galaxy S10 5G – 97 points
- Samsung Galaxy S10 + – 96 points
The 5 best phones with the best audio quality
- Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max – 71 points
- Asus ROG Phone II – 69 points
- Google Pixel 4 – 68 points
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G – 66 points
- OnePlus 7 Pro – 65 points.